💖❤️Yumeko X Yumemi💖❤️

Requested by: @desireemae7776For some reason it wouldn't let me tag you but here it is your request

For some reason it wouldn't let me tag you but here it is your request...

On the end of the day in their school life. Yumeko wants to say her feelings for the pop idol. So she did and yumemi tell her feelings for the girl.

In a couple of years. Yumemi and Yumeko were leaving happily after they got married. They planned about having a baby and the names and the gender of the names too.

Yumeko carried the baby for months and now Y/n Yumemite is now born. She is now 4 years old. The girl loves her parents and was love by her parents too.

Y/n was like a mini yumeko but had yumemi's personality and that make her parents lover her more.

Y/n hates when her mom would go away for a concert all over the world. They were many times where Yumemi didn't went to concerts and just stayed home because of her daughter.

"No! Mommy! Stay! Mommy!" y/n cried when Yumemi was ready to ride the plane...

"Shh, there's mama I'll be right back baby"

"No! Mommy! Don't leave!" y/n cried louder as she can and that made Yumemi felt bad...

"Leave now, honey I'll take care of our daughter" yumeko said as Yumemi hugs her family

"Thank you, babe" Yumemi said as she kissed yumeko's lips and her daughters cheeks and then she left.

When Yumeko and Y/n arrives in their house. Y/n had calm down.

"Baby? Do you want to go to the mall?" yumeko asked as y/n shakes her head

"How about let's play gamble?"

"Yes!"

"Hahaha, your so cute!" yumeko said as she kissed the girls cheeks...

They then started playing rock, paper and scissor. In the end y/n won 1 million. Yumeko let y/n wins obviously.

"Yey me won!" y/n said as she then hides the money from her pocket...

"Do you want to bake cake baby?" yumeko asked as y/n nods and smiled...

The mother and the child starts to bake. Yumeko placed y/n on the table as she got the flour and the ingredients.

"Mama, we make cake?"

"Yes baby"

"I chocolate! Pwease?"

"Of course" yumeko giggles as she then tied the girls hair so the hair won't mixed on the bowl.

After they make yumeko then puts the bread on the oven. After it bakes they then started to put the cream on the cake.

Until they then finished

Until they then finished. Yumeko then got a knife, plates and a fork.

Yumeko starts to slice the cake and gave
y/n a piece.

They then started eating.

"Mama, open mouth" y/n said as she feeds her mom. Yumeko smiled.

Yumeko then got a call from her wife.

"hey honey"

"I'm sorry, babe but my manager cuts my schedule to America because of how the of storm. So maybe I'm going back there"

"Alright keep safe"

"I will I love you Mrs. Yumeko Yumemite"

"I love you too, Mrs. Yumemi Yumemite"

---

Yumeko then carried y/n who was drowsy. She then carried the girl and went to the bathroom to clean the girls hands and face.

Yumeko then change her diaper and pajamas that has pink bears in them.

Yumeko then rocks the girl and in the end y/n fell asleep in yumeko's arms. So she then placed the girl on the couples bed and tucked her in. Before she left she kissed the girls forehead and left the room.

Yumeko stayed at the living room to wait until Yumemi arrives. When the pop idol did yumeko hugs her wife and kissed her lips.

"Where is y/n?"

"She's sleeping to our room"

"Okay Good, I was so tired oh you bake a cake?"

"Yes, I helped her but she made it all"

"It's so delicious, now let's sleep I'm tired"

"Okay"

The couples then kissed their daughters cheeks before sleeping.

---