Mary x Tsuzura

Requested by: @IsabellaCaballero7It wouldn't let me tag you but here's your request

It wouldn't let me tag you but here's your request...

Mary and Tsuzura confessed their feelings on each other after they had graduated. After that they planned about having a house and kids.

They even panned on what's going to be the name of the gender of the baby. They did focused on having a house and they did.

The two couple were very scared on who's going to be the one to gave birth. So they then planned on adopting a kid.

So they did went to the adoption center. When they went inside tsuzura was so excited seeing lots ok kids. On the other side mary was soo nervous because she was so scared if the child will like her or not.

-

--

A lady then went to the couple and show the picture of the child. She is Serenity Caspian. She is 7 years old Half Australian and Half Japanese. Her parents died last month after the birth of their son. But it died anyways.

"She is so pretty mary"

"Y-Yeah she is well where is she?"

"She's on her room crying because she missed her parents"

"Can we see her?" tsuzura asked

"Maybe you can, she will throw things and even rocks so please be careful" the lady said she was so worried

"It's okay, now let's go mary" tsuzura asked as Mary nod and followed the girl. When they entered the room they saw y/n playing with her toys.

Tsuzura take a deep breath and move closer to the child as mary then closed the door.

"Hi serenity, would like t-" serenity then throw a pen to tsuzura but mary catch it the child was kinda scared and hides under the blanket.

Mary then sighed and went to the girl.

"Hey, serenity? We are here to adopt you and be our daughter. We won't leave you"

"Liar"

"No, I'm not a liar also do you want to go eat ice cream serenity?"

Serenity then remove her blanket and take a sit as she then looks at Mary.

"Hello, serenity I am Tsuzura and I'm gonna be your mama and this is mary she is my wife and you can call her mommy"

"Mama? Mommy?"

"Mhm, that's a good girl you can call us like that now can you hug mama?" tsuzura asked as she opened her arms then serenity then slowly walks towards tsuzura and hug her.

"Don't worry serenity, mama and mommy is always here with you. Don't worry we're here to protect you okay?"

"Y-Yes mama" serenity said as she started crying and missed her real mom...

"Come here serenity" mary said as serenity hugs the blonde

---

They went back to the lady and the lady was going to cry when she saw the smile on serenity's face.

"Here is the files ma'am you were allowed to change her name and last name"

"what do you think serenity should we change your name?"

"W-Well-"serenity then looks at Mary as Mary smiled and kissed the girls cheeks

"O-okay mama please?"

"*cry* t-thank god she's back to normal anyway what do you guys want to call her."

"Y/n Saotome"

"That's a beautiful name, so now serenity you are not serenity anymore your Y/n Saotome already"

"C-Can I visit you here sister?"

"Of course you can"

"O-okay"

"Well then I got her thing and everything so now do you want go home and see your new home?" mary asked as y/n nod...

---

Fin~