Prologue

Kanjirou's reading room is filled with various books. About 20 more bookshelves in the room illuminated by lights as well as ample reading space. There's also various genres of different titles are neatly arranged. There are genres of science, entertainment, medicine, chemistry, and others. In short, everything here is complete as in a real luxury library every bookworms would love to have.

    Kirana, his little sister who is accompanies himself feels so peaceful with the quiet conditions in the room. She was also excited to see various types of new books her brother just bought wondering how fast he could finished 10 books a day. After a while, she start to do random stuff like jumped around the reading room, touched the encyclopedia, patted the bookshelf and so on.

Kanjirou just let her play. Her behavior doesn't change like a child who just enter a playground. Although she kinda disturbed his focus on reading, he feel a little more comfortable having her blood related family accompanied him. If only Kirana could use her energy to do stuff more beneficial like him, she must have finished all the book like did just now.

   Kanjirou stand up, wanting to do self-study session since he's been reading all this morning. Next to the bookshelf, there are two long tables. Kanjirou chooses one of the tables and plans to review the lesson there. Three hours later, Kanjirou had finished three math exercise books. At the same time, Kirana finally choose to follow her brother step reading the book there and as a result, she also has finished reading his fourth comic book along with his favorite love novel.

   She sighed as he squirmed. "Almost time to have some ice-cream" when she woke up to pick up the next chapter of the comic series she just read, her gaze was glued to a book that had a strange cover. On the cover of the book, written the words ‘Demon Slayer’. She tried to reach it without asking for her brother's help.

    "Since when our family have such an antique book like this? It's look very.... old?" When she got it, she didn't think long to flipped through the book. She was busy reading the contents of the book. One by one of the book pages were flipped by her. It's seem like the book was written by hand instead and she could feel wooden tree texture on the book as if it's really was made in past.

   “Supposedly, in ancient Japanese times there were a lot of demons who are going to eat all the humans. The more they eat, the stronger they be. Man-eating demons have always prowled the land once it's get dark. Their wounds is very fast to heal. But there are also a demon hunters who going to protect all the human by slaying them. There's two way to kill the demons. First is to expose them to the sunlight and second is by decapitation with a special sword or weapon." Kirana mumbles as her eyes still locked at the book.

   "There's also written here that Demon Slayer Corps has around several hundred members. It's an organization unrecognized by the government. " She keep on reading the book. She strt to think how can old people in the past could create such a nonsense story like just to entertainment themselves.

    Luckily she was born in modern era where she is a daughter of a wealthy family so she don't need to be like those people who create such a fantasty. She close back the book as she complaining why would her family bought such a weird book. She put the book back on the shelf and pretended like she never seen it. She kept looking for another book to read.

    "I wonder if there's another book like that in this room. Dad and Big bro should really follow latest type of book. If it was too hard thenjust read on their mobile phone, it's just that simple!" If Kanjirou heard what she just said, maybe he will pinch his little sister because not appreciated what her parent gave to them but complaining. Kirana must be forget the reason why their parent create that room because he love reading and they don't want their child to keep on stuck playing electronic gadgets!

   As Kirana keep searching for the book that she want, she suddenly remembers about a first demon that author fought in the bookshe read a minute ago. He described the demon have really long tongue that can slash anything into pieces with a scary eyes that could make you forget to breath. Not to mention about sharp their teeth that they used to chomp their preys easily.

   "The person who wrote that must have hight creativity or something. If I really meet that demon, I will make sure to judge his sense of sense being too ugly to eat people. He just described the demon too detailed as if it was real" She laughed, she feel funny when she remembered about that book. She think she just wasting her time here so it's better of she goes back to comic shelves. Maybe her big brother could read and understand that boy feeling but absolutely not her.

    "Like that demon said, what a tasty girl-" she talk to herself, saying back the word the demon said in that book as she try to sound as creepy as a demon. Shen then giggles to herself for make a fool out of herself.

   It's not too long for her to still laughing because when she keep on walking, her step stops drastically. She was shocked to believe what her eyes just saw on the book shelf. She started to sweat since she can't move even her voice don't seem to come out.

    This is all because a demon with a pale face is looking at her deeply. It's have a long sharp tongue that can reach Kirana's feet with a pair of red eyes! A sharp claws and teeth just like been described. She can't stop looking at it's fang, image of herself get devoured by it just horrifying. How come a demon eating human come to real life especially in this modern era? Where is it come from? If what written in that book was true, is that mean this demon going to eat her for real?

  The demon look at Kd with a creepy smile before it's lick it's teeth. It's look really terrifying to make her scared to death. She even start to lose her balance and accidentally fall due to impact of what she just saw right. The fact that a real demon just come in front of her of nowhere, she neither a skillfull girl or athletic, could this be the end of her?

     "What a tasty little girl you're"

_____

Taisho Secret Time

Kd : Hi guys, do you enjoyed reading this story.

Kanjirou : don't waste any time, it's just only the started of the story.

Kd : Here is the Taisho Secret for today, I get knew that there's a girl who put Kamado Tanjirou's journal at our library.

Kanjirou : Do you think it might be Nezuko?

Kd : *chuckles* it's not her, Oni-chan.

Kanjirou : Then who?

Kd : Next chapter is Demon Slayer. Am I going to eat by demons?