Chapter 1 : A new beginning

* Warning * This is my first book so yeah......

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––————-
                       Soobin  POV

              *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"Argh....." I groaned as I got of my bed and off my alarm clock and start my morning routine . After getting ready and checking one last time , I went downstairs where I smell delicious toast.

" Soobin-ah your awake ? . well breakfast is ready go ahead and start eating while I get your stuff " . My mom told me and I start eating my breakfast.

If you are wondering what's going on well, apparently I am moving out and moving in with my roommate's apartment since he is one of my close friends and I am quite a nervous reck
Anyways, I finished my breakfast and went to the car with my mom and start to drive near the school.

After finding a place to park , we went inside and I was shook " jungshook" that the school was big , I mean I knew it was a big school because it's so popular but I didn't expect it to be this massive .

     Finally after 10 minutes of bringing my bags to the dorm and unpacking , not to mention my mom hugging me and crying . After all that mess I started to wonder around and see if my roommate is here but he wasn't, so I make some ramen for myself and left some for my roommate when he comes back . You must be wondering who is my roommate right, are  you?.......

Well then I will tell now it's none other then HYUNJIN !!

Hyunjin,one of my high school friends and is an amazing dancer. I was so excited and glad that he was my roommate because he helps me alot in high school so I own him this one.

Since I'm all alone I went to the library to check out the books since I am bookworm ,as I was walking I accidentally bump someone.

'Wow soobin you bump into someone on the first day.......oh I hope it's not a  bully or anything ' I said in my thoughts and look up to see a very very handsome young man .

If I had the power to stop time it will be at this moment , he had pink hair and a lip piercing 👀 he looked a bit older then me probably one year older.

" Hey are you okay ?.....Hello ? " I snapped myself out and noticed the guy looking at me. OMG he noticed me staring at him , well let's just say I started to blush and I got up thanks to him.

" Yeah..... I'm fine, sorry for bumping into you " .

" No no it's my fault " the boy look at me but I shook my head and said that it was my fault since I did not look where I was going .

" Well.....hehe you don't have to be so formal beside , are you a freshmen? " The older guy looked at me . I replied him with a yes and he asked for my name.

" My name is Soobin , C-Choi Soobin "              
I looked at him and I can't believe I stutter . 

" Hey don't be shy , and my name is Choi Yeonjun you can call me Yeonjun hyung or anything you like " .

" see you around Soobinie " Yeonjun hyung wave to me and went off and omg I can't he just call me Soobinee AAAHHH !! Ok ok relax Soobin calm down..

Oh boy this is going to be an interesting year .

-----------------------------------------------------------

     Hi , yeah this is my first chapter so if there is any punctuation or any other errors do tell me and yeah hope you love this book and support maybe
                                                       Bye~