Chapter 4 : Bunny meets Chaotic

I'm back lovelys !!! .

------------------------------------------------------

Soobin POV

   First official lesson of the day. I waited near the class that I am having right now which is form time because I am in the same class in hyunjin .

While waiting, I saw not one, not two but three ??? Which was Han and Felix I have seen them around before but don't know much about them.

" Soobin !! , Hey sorry for making you wait we had a 2000s gang meeting. " Hyunjin explained it to me.

"It's fine , besides I wasn't waiting long " I , of course assured hyunjin so that he doesn't have to freak out .

All of us went in and sat down in our places and since it's still quite early and there's no teacher, four of us talk for a while.

I had fun talking to them and I actually got invited to join Their 2000s gang . I of course accept cause I needed some new friends as my friends are still in high school or here in college but we haven't talk in a while .

Ten minutes later....
-------------------------------------------------
3rd person view

The class door open revealing the math teacher.

"Alright class , settle down . My name is Mr Tim and I will be your form teacher. " Mr Tim one of the schools well-known teachers for his energetic and upbeat character.

"Before we start the the class , shall we all introduce ourselves ? " Mr Timothy asked the class.

"I will go first, if you do not mind Mr Tim ." Yeji stood up confident and saying out loud clearly .

Mr Timothy look at her with a impress but pleased look .

" Hi everyone, my name is Yeji and I hope we get along with each other . " Yeji said in a clear and loud voice.

Everyone smiled and the atmosphere starting to warm up , soon following by Lia , chaewon , Giselle , chaeyeon and more girls introduced themselves.

Soobin and the other three also introduced themselves to the class followed after the others .

--------------------------------------------

* Ring *  * Ring *  * Ring *

"Alright class , you should be going to your class which is Dance . Have fun !! " Mr Tim said as he get ready for his next class .

Soobin got his stuff and was about to get out but Han stopped him.

"SOOBIN !! , Do you want to be partners ! " Han shouted .

Before Soobin could even say something Felix interrupt.

" Oii ! I wanted to be Soobin's partner. "

Felix give Han a annoyed look

" Sorry, but Me and Soobin are going to be partners " hyunjin said while putting his arms around Soobin's shoulder and dragging him to dance class .

" YAH !! HYUNJIN !! "

" WAIT FOR ME !! "

Both Felix and Han ran after them while the other two were simply laughing their asses off.

----------------------------------
Yeonjun POV

" Yeonjun , would you mind showing us your groups project ? "

I got up with my group which was Wooyoung and Changbin . We three showed our project which is about
' role model ' , I of course put my mom while Wooyoung put San .

Seriously ಠ_ಠ . Anyways, changbin put his sister
After presenting, we three went back to our places .

"Pst .. pst.. Yeonjun .. Yeonjun !! " Wooyoung whispered to me

" What "

" Have you found anyone to take to the dance party "

" No "

" What. Why? Out of all people , I expected you to have someone ready " Wooyoung looked at me .

" Are you two talking about the dance party ?? " Changbin joined in our conversation.

Wooyoung nodded

"Well, you can join with me and the others ." changbin offered, how kind .

" Thanks "

"Then , what about that girl " Wooyoung asked

" Who ?? " Changbin and me looked at Wooyoung

"That Kaylee girl or Kayla , I don't remember her name ?? "

" Me and karina aren't dating " I said to him .

"Ohhhh "Wooyoung looked at me and then turned to look at the window. 😗

Bruh. He really thought I dated Karina, she's not bad besides she's probably dating someone else.

* Ring *  * Ring *  * Ring *

" Alright class , great work today I will see you all tomorrow and have a great day " Mrs Lee waved goodbye and was already out of the door.

" got to go to dance class guys ." I tell Wooyoung and Changbin we three did our handshake and went off to our different classes.

-----------------------------------
Soobin POV

Me and Hyunjin were the first one to reach , so we waited for the other two who sneakily went behind us and scared us so bad that Mr Jackson who opened the door also got scared .

" Seriously you two ! " Mr Jackson looked at both Felix and Han

"Sorry Mr Jackson " Han and Felix looked at him with sorry puppy eyes .
Reminds me of hueingkai and beomgyu when they were little .

Soon later more students came and we all started to chat and good around until the door open to reveal two upperclassmen students.

" Yeonjun, Minho you guys have arrived" Mr Jackson smiled at them

Wait. Yeonjun as in The Yeonjun that I bumped during the hallway as in that handsome guy who called me Soobinie !!

------------------------------

" Hi Soobin "

-------------------------------

Alright that's chapter 4 hope you like it  and tomorrow if I have time I will write the next story 😉