Chapter 22: Plan

It was two in the morning when you woke up from your deep slumber, everyone was asleep in the room, Jungkook next to you, you take your phone looking at the time.

He was meters away from you, looking at your every movement from afar. He take advantage of the fact that you already have your phone in hands to send you a text.

Jieun😊:
Miss me baby girl?...
You know too well that this is not Jieun considering the fact that we didn't find her phone, it must be him.
To: Jieun😊:
What do you want?
Straightforward and simple, you didn't think much.
Jieun😊:
Baby girl, do not tempt me I can kill you all right now... I can do it you know... But if you are a good girl I'll reward you.
Your breath hitched a bit reading the text, you have no choice, you must give in... For now.
To:Jieun😊:
Okay,... I guess I'll listen
Jieun😊:
Good, since it's your birthday I'll give you a gift. You can meet me in two days. We will talk and if you do what I want I will leave your friends alone.
They will be safe? They will be out of danger, if I just come...
To:Jieun😊:
Okay, where and when?
Jieun😊:
Good choice my princess,... Come where everything begun... The orphanage.
Jieun😊:
Okay.
I put them in this,I will be the one to end it...

You get out of the hospital yesterday to your greatest pleasure, you are completely sick of hospitals.
Today is the day, in less than three hours you will meet the one behind all of this. You just have a plan, follow everything he says and everything will be alright. At least it was what you were trying to convince yourself with. You put a black hoodie with a black tight roped jeans with black boots, you get out of the room to be met with nine persons with disapproving look on. Sh*t I'm screwed...
"We aren't stupid" was the first sentence of Jungkook looking at you with a frown. You just sigh in defeat knowing that nine against one will result to them winning.
"Where are you going dressed like an assassin?" Seokjin questioned with an raised eyebrow. You purse your lips chuckling awkwardly before clearing your throat.
"I may or may not got a text from the killer telling me to meet him" you mumbled looking away from them.
"Yah! Kwon y/n!" Yoongi broke your eardrums and surely everyone's too.
"I know I know, but for my defense he got me with a really good argument" you take your phone to show the texts. Everyone read it and just sighed at you.
"You won't be like that every time he will threaten us will you?" Taehyung asked rolling his eyes at you.
"Tell that to my heart and see with it" you replied sassily to him. They know too well you will sacrifice yourself for all of them but they will do the same.
"Y/n, we have already told you to not do anything stupid so why you put yourself in danger?" Jieun stated making you look up at them.
"Because I love you" you smiled cutely at them making Hoseok and Misun fall in the trap when the smile fondly at you but...
"I love you too silly but you need to listen to us from time to time..." Jungkook take a step closer.
"... I know you did it for us but we will need your cute annoying self for more years" he said caressing your cheek.
"So what's the plan?" Hoseok asked the two policemen. Making them look at each other and nod.

You didn't thought you'll be back here after all these years but here you are in front of a half burn mansion, Jungkook's car park on the side. You take a deep breath be fore walking in the entrance with all the memories running through your mind. You walk in cautiously paying attention to not walk on something because it's really dark inside. You look around trying to decipher any forms with some lights piercing through the ceiling.
"You're here baby girl" this is him, you will recognize this voice among hundred others. It's him the killer. You heard the footsteps come closer and closer to you making you walk backwards resulting to your back hitting the wall. You soon feel an covered hand in your skin.
"Don't be afraid my princess" he had hatred and love for you at the same time, something that he can't explain he wanted to kill you so damn much from running away after killing Eden yet he feels so attracted in so many way to you both physically and mentally.
He took your hand making you tense, your instinct shout at you to jerk his hand away but you came here with a plan, that you will at any cost follow.
"Follow me, we will have fun" he said with this freaking disgusting low tone that you hate coming from his lips. Nonetheless, you follow him, he leads you towards a too familiar room that you hate, Eden's office.
He make you sit exactly where you sat that night before you killed Eden.
"Do you remember that night?" He asked with a smile that you know can see. He was extremely handsome with strong features a type that can melt every girls heart, if he wasn't a psychopath and a killer. You nod not daring to speak.
"You killed him just here" he pointed at the wooden floor with dry blood stains still visible even after those years. You looked at the spot before looking back at him.
"... And I watched everything right behind those walls" he pointed at the wall on his back making you look at it again.
He approached you making your breath hitched.
"You were close, really close but you didn't save me. You surely didn't hear me but you should have checked like you surly did with all the rooms" you can hear the anger laced in his  voice making you jump a bit. You should have but you just killed Eden, your mind wasn't thinking of that.
He leans even closer watching you shiver in fear making him more happy than he already was five minutes ago when he saw you.
"I loved you and still do, you are beautiful, cute and sexy..." He touched you cheek with his glove covered hand making goosebumps spread on your skin. He was smiling fondly at you making you fear the worst.
"No wonder Eden had a little preference" he whispered lowly kissing your neck rather roughly. You let out a feeble 'ouch' leave your mouth when his teeth met your skin. He pulled away looking at you.
"But guess what baby girl?... I also hate you the most." He retrieves his hand, his smile vanishing like thin air. He put some gap between the two of you making you let out a breath you didn't know you held.
"... And be sure I'll take my revenge on you" he affirmed to you. You were damn scared more than every time you came across him because you see two emotions that wasn't reassuring at all. Fury and confidence, not a good combo at all...
                          TBC...