35; I Winter Special 1

ZEYU

After our Winter Special Music Video Taping, we travelled from Chongqing to Hailin Country, we started travelling since yesterday noon. Travel will take twenty-nine hours and thirty-nine minutes by riding a car, yes.

We choose to ride a car than to take an airplane.

"We still have one hour and thirty-nine minutes to travel, we don't need to check in on a hotel anymore..." Guanyu said.

"So, what time we'll going to eat?" Enzai asked.

"Let's stop in the nearest resturant, now...." Yuchen pouted. "I'm hungry, starving for exact."

"Tell the driver, Guanyu..." Azhi said, he nodded and pointed a restaurant, we all eat until we're full for the left hours to travel.

Zhubao and Junhao even bought many chips and bottled drinks.  "Incase we get hungry" Zhubao smiled.

After thirty-nine minutes, we arrived Hailin country, and all of us sighed the moment they told us that we will took one hour to arrive our destination.

The Shuang Feng Forest. We rented two rest houses to stay for ten days.

"Aish, I'm so tired." Zhubao stretched her arms while sitting down at the sofa.

"I'll take you to your room..." Junhao took her luggage, Zhubao stood up and went upstairs acting like a drunk.

"We're having a bonfire camp later..." Guanyu said and went upstairs.

We all went upstairs too, the rest house had fifteen rooms, Enzai and Junhao's room and also Zhubao's room are beside our room, our room is between them for exact. After arranging my clothes, I wore my winter suit and went to the kitchen to get some hot chocolate.

Junhao just showed up and took two mugs, he putted hit chocolates in both. 

I guess he'll bring the other one to Zhubao.

JUNHAO

I can feel Xiao Bao's stare while I'm pouring some hot chocolate in the mug. "Why are you staring?"

"Huh, why what?" He made a poker face.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked again, "You seems watching every move I am making."

"I'm not..." and he went upstairs, and I shook my head.

I entered her room. I know why he was staring, it because I have another mug for Zhubao.

"Why are you here?" ,she asked.

"I bought this for you..." I gave her.

"Wow, hot chocolate." she sipped.

"With marshmallows..." I sat on the bed.

"Cute marshmallows..." she giggled.

"Cute as you..." I smiled and looked through the huge window beside her bed.

"Yeah, right..." she chuckled.

"After finishing that you should go to sleep, we have a bonfire vlog later..." I spoke.

"You should go to sleep too..." she pouted. "You're always awake every time I'm waking up..." 

She's saying that I'm always awake in travel. Also, she cannot blame me, I was watching her.