75; Choosing Her

JUNHAO

"Shunieee!" It was Junshi knocking at my door.

"It's open..." I annoyingly responded.

ANYWAYS, I am currently a basketball player, I am the Captain Ball, but still I don't have a game for two months, I dreamed of being one, and now I've already pursued it, my sister entered the room and smiled at me. "Ge Shun!"

"What's with the wide smile?" I asked and wore my shirt.

"I have a very good news," she giggled smiling widely at me.

"Make sure that is really good news..." I sprayed a perfume and combed my hair.

"Jie Zhubao already gave birth..."

My eyes widened as I faced her, "W-What?!"

"Jiè jie Zhubao already gave birth—"

"Yes, I know, I heard you, I just want to say what. I will go now..." I took my keys as I ran outside, I texted Ji and he told me where to go, after an hour I arrived. I asked the nurse, and he guided me to her room. "Zhubao..."

"Junhao..." she smiled.

I went near them and fist bomb with Ji. "What's his name?"

"Zhang Yong..." he smiled; I wonder how it feels being a father for Zhubao's child.

"Do you want to carry him...?" Zhubao slowly moved, I carried the baby and cherished the moment, it feels so good carrying one. Specially since he was Zhubao's child, I smiled and stared at the handsome baby, then I held his soft hand.

"Stop that, Junhao. I don't want my son to be ugly like you..." Ji chuckled.

"So harsh." Zhubao smiled.

"I am handsome, Ji. Stop..." I chuckled.

I can't help but to stare at the baby while he was taking a grip on my finger, his eyes closed as his plump lips we're moving. I smiled, knowing this baby will be like her, the bravest. After I gave them the fruits I brought, I went home, I have nothing to do there but just stare at the baby, wishing I was the father.

That should be me.

For now, I decided to go to Paris, France. I want to live a new life; I want to forget about her even just for a little time. Even just for a day, I gave myself to her this whole time, I didn't notice that nothing was left with me.

My life was now empty because of her, I am not blaming her, but I want to find myself and live a new life, it doesn't mean I will now forget about her forever, I just wanted these feelings to fade. I will not forget her; I really love her. I really do but I think it is time to let go of it. I just want to be used in a life without her by my side, I took my phone and booked a flight to France on the exact date of my birthday.