69; Tradition

ZIHAN

"Where am I, Xiaoxi?" I asked her.

"Just don't ask..." she took off my blindfold and I saw the whole Thereals.

But there's someone missing. "Where is Zhu Zhixin...?"

I saw my mom and also dad at the side.

Why are they here?

On the other side, there's his family. Zhubao walked towards me and putted a crown on my head. "The lost queen of Azhi is back..."

'The lost queen?' I whispered in my mind.

She pointed behind me, that was the moment I slowly turned, there I saw him, I saw Zhixin, standing straight while smiling at me. He's wearing a black formal suit; he really is so handsome. "Why is my family here?" I asked him.

"I need them here..." He spoke.

"For what?" I don't have any idea of what is happening.

"Because I want to show them how I really love you..." He kneeled in front me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him again. "Why are you doing this?"

"Let's straight to the point, I don't want you to be my girlfriend, it's just temporary, I want this to be lifetime..." He smiled.

"Does that mean—"

"Will you marry me?" He opened the box with a diamond ring as he smiled widely, I was shocked that's why I froze. "For the second time, I will ask you. Will—"

I cut him off. "Yes, yes, yes!"

His eyes widened and took my hands as he putted the ring on, he stood up and carried me. "I love you! I love you so much!"

He putted me down and stared at me. "I will melt..."

"No, you won't" He smiled. "I love you so much..."

I smiled. "I love you more..."

He smiled back. "Let's eat?"

I nodded, we sat in front the long table with our family and friends. We started to eat until his dad broke the silence. "When is the wedding?"

"Next month, dad..." He smiled.

"Next month?" Mom smiled. "Thats good."

"Yeah, though my son is almost done training to be a doctor..." His mom said.

"My daughter is soon to be a nurse as well..." mom told them.

"Thats a wonderful occupation..." they smiled.

After the chit chats and eating. "Goodbye and see you, my Fianće..."

"Bye..." I rode the car.

I closed my eyes until we arrived the condo. "Mom, I didn't expect that!"

"He planned it last two years, the time you left this country..." mom smiled.

My eyes widened. "He planned it with you?"

"Yes..." she nodded.