So....

So, I'm moving soon and I'm trying to finish high school and to improve my skills I'm going to try and write random things at least once a day (to also destress because writing whatever is super relaxing)
Would anyone be interested in reading these?
They're going to be anywhere from about me to a full rant on a character I'm simping for...there might even be things having to do with my original stories....so, what do y'all think? And yes, once i move and I'm out of school I will finally follow my schedule...(does anyone else have a habbit of saying they're going to do something when they know they're going to be too busy to actually do it?)

Uhh....this was unplanned but it was nice to talk to y'all. *gasp* what if when i do a prompt you guys can do one too (especially the question ones) and if it gets enough attention we could do contests (maybe i write the winner a oneshot of their choice or I draw them something? Ah, i would have to showcase my art though since I've improved quite a bit...)
Shoot I'm rambling...sorry I got a bit excited...
Anyways you all don't have to answer this but what's your favorite food and why?

Mine is my mom's rice pancakes, her mom use to make them for her in the past and now she makes them every year on my birthday so they're very dear to me. It's one of the few foods that make me flappy hand stim.
And if you don't know rice pancakes are Korean pancakes made from rice flour! They're crispy on the outside and super gooey on the inside (it of course taste like rice/rice flour) and you sprinkle sugar on top making it super simple but super tasty! However i do admit to dousing my pancakes in sugar and eating too many causing a stomach ache, but hey, it's worth it!