Chapter 2: Slight confusion

Hey y'all, Author's note real quick.  I just wanna say thank you to everyone reading this story. The comments you leave are quite inspiring and hopefully I'll start writing more. Feel free to spam the comments if I take to long to update, okay?

Also, before we start, some of this chapter might be confusing or vague,  that's the point. Not much is known about (m/n) and he likes to keep it that way.

Anyways,  enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The male giggled and turned to the pastas.
"Hi, I'm  (m/n) your new caretaker!" The male then looked down at his watch slightly jumping."It seems it's time to prepare snacks!" (M/n) then left the room, the pastas silently watching him leave.
As soon as he was out of earshot the pastas bombarded Slender with questions.

------
Your PoV:

You walked into the kitchen, surprised that you remembered the way, it has truly been too long. You quickly tied an apron around your waist and got to baking. It was your first day back and your famous cookies sounded amazing. The pastas will warm up to you in no time!

With your motherly determination activated you brought out the ingredients noticing that shopping needed to be done.

"Pastas! " You yelled smiling as you heard loud footsteps running towards your area.
"Yes sir?" The one known as Masky stood up straight.
"Calm down kid. I'm not Slender, no need to call me sir" You warmly smiled causing the proxy to slightly relax.
"As I was saying. I require someone to go shopping with me. We're missing some ingredients for my baking and cooking.  And I haven't been out in public for so long. I'm not sure how to interact" You sadly smiled.

Everyone looked at each other, non of them really wanting to leave the comfort of the mansion.

"I'll go" Hoodie spoke as he slightly raised his hand. "Delightful! We'll leave in 10 minutes! " You clapped your hands pleased with your volunteer. The last time something like this happened, no one stepped up and you were forced to choose. Not fun at all, you liked giving them freedom, to make them understand that they always have choice and that you would happily help them find a way.

You now stood in the kitchen alone, a sad smile on your face. This was the first time you came out of hiding in so long, it's hard to remember much but you had to help Slender. A bunch of murderers who act like children,  that's right up your alley.

You let out a sigh as you straightened your back, a bright smile on your face once again. It's important to always smile, then the children will follow suit and they won't feel bad when the make you sad or angry...cause they won't be able to tell.
-------- small time skip --------

The said 10 minutes had passed and you now was in a truck with Hoodie driving, his mask shoved into a glove compartment.

"You are Brian, correct? " You asked as you stared straight ahead.

"Yeah" He tensed "Did Boss tell you?" He questioned, glancing at you from the corner of his eye. You smiled
"No, I know much more than Slender does. I remember every human...." You trailed off as he pulled into the parking lot of a supermarket.
"What do you mean by that. You're only (y/a)" 'Brian' frowned.

You simply exited the car and walked towards the store, waving the proxy's question off