Chapter One

Hhhhhhhhh I hate my fucking life. Credits are at the end of the chapter.

There is a slight bit of swearing in the chapter, a slight description of blood and I think that's it.

Okay here we go:

A soft breeze finds itself in the Dream SMP. It's hasn't ever been this quiet before. Not since the war of Pogtopia. It is blissful. A hologram pops up. Dream checks his schedule. He yawns. Nothing important is going on. No war, no election, no blowing up nations. Just a plain, vanilla day.

Oh how naive they were.

An idea pops into Dream's mind. A hologram pops up and he switches to Discord. A universal communication device. The SMP uses it to communicate to each other, even in different worlds. It is also used to just annoy the fuck out of people.

Dream:
Any of you guys wanna do a manhunt?

Tommyinnit the Man:
Yes, let me join
I am very good at killing people
I kill women all the time

Dream:
No

GeorgenotFound:
Yeah, I'm down

Sapnap:
Yess

Antfrost:
Nah man, I got stuff to do

Dream:
That's fine :)

Antfrost:
(:

BBH:
Yeah! It sounds pretty fun. Give me a minute, I've got to finish something off :D

Dream let's himself fall onto the soft, gentle grass. As he stares at the endless sky, he thinks about the "10000 IQ" tricks that he could do to prevent hunters from catching him. He slowly drifts off to sleep, a purple mist swirling around him.

-+*Timeskip brought to you by -- .- -.-- -... . .. .-- .- ... -... --- .-. .. -. --. *+-
(The above is a clue btw)

Dream boots up a world. He has done this so many times before but....why does it feel so nervous? Chills run down his spine as his eyes adjust to the new surroundings. He brings up his Discord.

Dream:
Manhunt recording starts in 5 minutes

Bad: Okay :)

Sapnap:
I'll be there in two minutes

GeorgenotFound: Cool

Closing Discord

WW91IGxvdmUgdG8gc2VlIGl0

One by one, the three hunters are summoned to their new world. They are already prepared to chase after him. Dream strikes up a conversation in an attempt to distract them. He succeeds. He silently runs off as they argue about something stupid.

-+*This time skip is brought to you by Lavender yelling at me for misspelling Cheddar*+-

Trees pass Dream by as he speeds up a mountain. Hunters are close to his tail.

"We've got you now Dream~" George sang with glee.

"There's nowhere to run" Bad grinned.

Sapnap attempts to shoot the hoodie-wearing blob man but his aim must be as bad as his pet-killing mindset.

Dream grimaces. Bad is right. He can't keep running. Dream's stomach growls in hunger. He reaches the end. There really is nowhere to run. He hesitates for a fraction of a second before jumping.

"What is he doing?" Sapnap asks.

"This is just another death wish" Bad comments before a splurge of blue rushes past him. George. George had jumped off the cliff with no hesitation. Not an ounce of thought was running through his head as he jumped out.

The fall wasn't painful. It wasn't painful....

Why?

Dream opens his eyes. Swirls of purple smoke surrounds him. Just like when he slept earlier. He couldn't find anyone following him...is he asleep? Dream didn't know. He tried to wake up. Nothing happened. Suddenly, Dream feels a sharp pain go through his chest. He clutched it. Something cold and hard had rested itself onto Dream. Dream looks down. His eyes widen. A blade of diamonds, it gave a crimson gleam as it pushes its way through. Dream attempts to tug it out and is successful. As soon as the blade came out, crimson blood spilled out. It terrified Dream. Sure, he'd been killed before but this....this wasn't normal. Dream should've healed by now but he didn't. As he fades into Dreamland, he hears a voice.

"You're coming with me, villain"

He heard another voice. A familiar one.

"Please just wait, I need to help Dream out" The figure pleads. It was George. George takes out a pink potion, its contents splashing around. Dream feels his wound starts to close up a bit. There is still a visible wound but now the blood began to stop gushing out. Dream still felt weak and tired, like he didn't have enough sleep for 5 years,

Dream gives a weak laugh. "I guess you win, huh?"

George gives Dream a confused look before shoving him slightly. "Oh shut up" A bit of laughter escapes from both of them. It was quite nice.

"I'd hate to interrupt but, you still need to come with me" A man said. His hair is black, so are his clothes. A scarf lay comfortably on his neck. "You guys have trespassed on UA property"

Dream and George glance at each other. "What's UA?" George asks, his finger on his chin as if in deep thought. Dream took a look at his surroundings. Teens who were all in a uniform, look at them, eyes wide as saucers. Some give Dream a sympathetic smile. What..the...fuck. Dream didn't like this. He isn't a kid. He didn't want their pity.

"Gogy, let's just go with him" Dream says. George gives Dream a look as if asking 'are you sure?' Dream replies with a nod. Dream's stab wound had almost fully healed now, just a few bruises that will be healed in time.

"Can you stand?" The black haired man asks.

"Yep, I'm good to go" Dream jumps up. The man raises his eyebrows slightly. They walk through the corridor, the only noise was their footsteps. George decides to break the silence.

"So uh, you never answered my question" George pursed his lips. "What's UA?"

The man gives the other two a confused look before answering. "UA is one of the most prestigious school for both heroes in training and the average man"

"Sounds too posh for me" Dream sighs.

4 26 7 24 19 0 2 12 6 9 0 25 26 24 16
Credit:

All characters belong to their rightful owners. Bnha to Horikoshi and DSMP to their respective streamers
This chapter's artwork is by LavenderBobas on Insta, Twitter and Discord
This chapter's storyline is written by MysteryBox on Discord.
Thank you for both Lavender and Mystery for proof reading this.