Chapter Seven (Part 2)

A bunch of boring shit for quite a bit of this chapter.

TLDR: The MCYT quadrio introduced themselves to 1B. I'll put some ✨✨✨✨ when it is over.

"Come on, you guys have to introduce yourselves too," Mandalay beckoned the quadrio. After watching the Wild, Wild Pussycats (Tommy calls them "the Pussies" for short), the four didn't even want to try to introduce themselves. No seriously.

"Heyy, Techno! Big man, how about you go first?"

"Heh?"

"Yeah, Bacon. Show us what you got!" Dream pushed him towards class 1B. Techno was internally panicking. Chat wasn't helping either.

BaconBladeIsBetterThanTechno: Murder them! Murder them!

HuminaHumina: Uh, do the Technochan thing! They're Japanese, right?

EggBoi: No, not again. I'm traumatised.

ChaChaRealScared: Kill the blonde kid. Please.

Techno exhaled. He'll just copy Tiger's intro....and mix in the Technochan stuff.

"Hello, I'm Technoblade." He started. "I'm just your ordinary, 21-year-old blood god"

Class 1B had just a singular, synchronised thought:

IN WHAT WAY IS A BLOOD GOD ORDINARY?

Then, Techno froze. What the fuck was he supposed to say?

Technoblade: Guys, I'm letting you take over. Be careful.

BookDeneem: Oh shit, it's happening

XxOraclexX: Stay calm, everyone.

IDontKarenough: Wait, what?

VeganDonutLol: Fuck Fuck Fuck

Techno coughed. The voices now in control of every single thing. "I like to stab orphans, lol," He said. (Or maybe.."They said?" I'm not sure. I'm gonna say "They.")

"Dude, is this guy a villain or something?" He heard someone say.

Chat sighed. "In video games" Techno clarified. Silence. No one seemed to believe them.

Technoblade:...You all are making it worse

BoxesOfButtons: Shut.

"That's a lie!" Bakugo yelled from his barrel. "He tried to impale Pikachu when we first met him!"

Ashido called from the cliff. "He also critically injured a god!" Dream shook his head as if to say 'don't remind me.'

Technoblade: Are you done? You've only made things worse.

EggBoi: Just wait, we've got one more thing!

"While that is true, we have yet to actually kill you." Chat replied.

"We?" A person from 1B asked. Techno froze.

Fuck

"U-uh, well you see-"

"Techno has a blood god form! It's so cool! That's his quirk, he kicks so much ass with it! In fact, he could kill all of you if he wanted to!"

A few students took some steps back, eager to run and never come back. But, they kept their composure...well, as much as they could. They still looked quite nervous, sweat was dripping down some of their faces.

"Tommy!" George yelled. "You're scaring them!" He lightly punched Tommy's shoulder. "Nice save though," He muttered.

EggBoi:..should we stop?

Technoblade: Yes, please

BlackCurtainslol: Eh, I think we've had enough fun today.

George stepped toward the class as Techno got himself together. Dream whispered to him, scolding Chat for messing up. One more peep from them and they would have been behind bars.

"My name is George, though you can call me Gogy, " George smiled. "Whichever you prefer, " The class sighed in relief.

Finally a normal person.

"My quirk basically boosts my charisma." George smiled. "It helps more than you think it does." He chuckled. I mean, he managed to get a god to simp for him... so it checks out.

Tommy coughed. Keen to hurry this shit up. "Ayup, I'm Tommy." He pointed to himself. "As you can see I'm a big man." He grinned. "My quirk let's me survive certain-death situations," Techno raised an eyebrow. That should've been his quirk. It would've fit better. I mean, when has Techno EVER been killed?

"That's a lie," Dream sang. "His quirk lets him go unnoticeable for quite a long time, not fully invisible-" (Think of the "The Keepers" series by Lian Tanner. It's a really good series by the way. Lavender recommends it)

"Yeah, yeah..whatever" Tommy crossed his arms and huffed. Techno rolled his eyes at the action but didn't say anything.

"Oh, and I'm Dream. My quirk lets me control the minds of people."

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Karl watches as the quadrio dissipate to help out their class. He didn't go far enough. He didn't see what brought them here. He sighed. There was no way he was ever getting to the bottom of this.

He crouched down close enough to see the classes, but far enough so that he looked like another piece of foliage in them. Karl watched in fascination as people lit fires from their palms and shot lights from their naval.

He stood up, looking to make camp somewhere. That was...until he heard a snap. Karl looked beneath him. He didn't step on anything...

"Who's there?"