Chapter 1 (the past)

Warning!! Before you proceed to the story I just want to warn you that this chapter have some fighting, cursing, Rape, and some stuff that my contain of abused (hope you anther stand) enjoy the story; Moonlight sky ;)

[The Past]

"Bianca! You brat! What are you doing? come here" Bianca Mom said when she see bianca in the leaving room with a dirty cloths and face. And bianca just looking at her mother, Bianca is just 6 year old but they already hurting her. "I said. Come here!" her mom shout at her and bianca is start crying and go to her mother nervously. Her mom hit her in her bout "Go To You're Room NOW!" her mom said. Bianca run to her room and lock her self, she cry and cry. When she finish crying she go take a bath and change. She go to sleep Not even eating Dinner. 

Her parent always going out with their family while bianca is alone in their house, they don't care about her, they treat her like nothing, like stranger. But bianca don't mind it 'cause she just a kid to know all what happening, but she steal love and care about her family but they don't care about what feelings bianca have.

While she's getting older she's feeling stranger and she knowing everything her love's to her family is fading, her heart is full of sadness about how her family treat her but she just ignore it. Bianca is getting bully about her sister saying to other's that not even true in short rumors about bianca. They always saying that she's ugly and mistake. And bianca start to be heartless she's always saying that if she's get older and successful she's gonna take revenge that hurt her.

her parent always plan for her sister birth day while she celebrate her birth day alone. And if their a party they lock her in her room. 

her sister have a beautiful room while she live in a small room and her stuff is her parent and sister old stuff and cloths. Bianca start to get angry and angry to her family. She plan to go away but before that she's start finding a work. When she already get a work she work hard to get money. She work to her Family to to give her allowance. They calling her brat, mistake, every hurt word that bianca always hear but she act like she heard nothing, and they hitting her but she act like nothing happen.

=============================================================================

[some years]

it's bianca 1oth birthday. Bianca celebrate her 10 birthday alone she eat in the school garden while she's eating she's controlling her self not to cry but she can't take it any more, A drop of water fall in her eyes and she wipes it.

She see her sister and her friend smile when they see her. "There you are my little sister" her sister said and smirk "So sad, the brat is eating alone" one of her sister friend said, they all laugh and go in front of bianca. Bianca is just looking at them knowing what will happen again. "What are you doing here" bianca ask know that they gonna hurt her again "Why? is their something wrong? The school is not yours to say that were not aloud to go here" her sister said and look at her serious. Bianca start to panic. Her sister pore the water in bianca and discarded the food in the ground 

bianca is start crying and her sister and her friend walk away while laughing at her. Bianca get her bag and clean everything, when she's finish she go to the bathroom to get change. And she start to cry in their.

that always happen she's getting bully, abuse, and working for her self but she have a good grade, a good standing on school never get in the dean her grades don't have a line of eight it's all nine. While her sister grades is are always low and she have a record on the dean office but her parent love her sister more than her.

bianca is now 12 year old...

she's on her room alone her mom and sister go shopping. Her dad is not home but will go home soon.

bianca is just finish all the work it's 3 pm in the afternoon, she is in her room getting ready to take a bath. While taking a bath she's thinking about how her parents treat her not knowing the truth when her sister saying something bad about her, they just start punishing her, hit her.

In the other hand her dad just go home in the time 4:32 pm and bianca is steel taking a bath.   Her dad  looking at her "were is the mistake?" her dad ask in the maid "oh! she go to her room when she's finish all her work's sir" the maid said back, and bianca start walking to, go to her  room.

when her dad go inside and see bianca just go out in the bathroom to get her cloth in her bed. Bianca look at her dad and she see her dad lock the door "dad what are you doing.." she said and start walking back and hug her self to cover her front body but her dad hold her and drag her in the bedroom, bianca can't move and speechless.

her dad start to take her pants. her dad looking at her naked body....

her dad rape her.... When they finish her dad go out leaving her speechless daughter and he know that her daughter not gonna tell to everyone 'cause he said to her that if he do that he gonna kill her.

her dad raped and rape her she cannot do anything just cry and begging to stop but her dad is not listening to her.

===============================================================================

[the day come]

The day come she is already piss of everything happen to her life, to all person hurt her. She wait to her family to go out to a family dinner. Bianca is in the bathroom looking to her naked body while crying questioning everything why her dad do that and all that happen to her, praying that she's never born, and she look at her wounds on her face and hickey on her neck. "why?" the only thing come out on her mouth.

she go get change and when she finish she go pack her thing and wait to her parent and sister go. When they already gone the maid go to her room to see her hickey on the neck that her mom ignore they just call her slut. "They already gone bianca" the maid said in a sad and worried tone. "Can you all help me. go out in this house?" bianca ask "of course, we will" they all said and help her to carry and call a taxi.

"get this a little help for you to go to other country" the one maid said "yeah go out on this country, but please be safe call us, here are number" the other maid said. "thank you... And I will.. I will go now and be safe to" she said and smile sweetly but he eye is so sad...

she already got ticket so she go to the airport to go to other country far away to her family...

"I will be back...To take a revenge" she said and smirk.....

                                                                                                                                                      [To be continue]

Author note: Sorry for some wrong grammar if it have and I hope you like the short update. 

Write by; Moonlight sky :)