Chapter 2 (New life)

Warning; Wrong grammar error (if it have one) This part have some word that maybe you don't like, and some bad grammar. And the place, person is the author imagination only, some of place is not imagination, the author pick the place so please respect this story, Enjoy the update story. By the way I will be riles a new story, I will be but soon.

==============================================

[New Life]

Bianca POV

I'm hear at the airport, I'm holding my passport while walking to go to the plain. I will miss are maid that help me, but my family, I will never miss them 'cause this is their fault too. 

(one hour's later)

the flight attendant is saying something, and she do a demo. This is my first time to take a plain ride, I never been do a flight before but I'm not 

"The plain is ready to take off" the pilot said 

here I 'am listening to the music that can make me happy even inner me is sad, I'm really sleepy so I stop listening to music, and put my headphone on my neck and close my eyes. But I don't why all that happen to me it's showing up again when I close my eyes, that's why I open my eyes again and get my phone in my bag, I will just play something that can't make me remember everything that happen in my past.

Out of bianca POV

Bianca play a game until she fall a sleep, Bianca can't cry anymore she feels nothing, now she want to forget everything that happen, she try but she cannot, but really she need a time to forget everything. they landed safely in here in United state, when she get down in the plain she can feel the breeze of freedom, she smile but not that happy smile, her smile was accompanied by hatred and anger at her family that hurt her.

Bianca started walk and entered the airport to pick up her belongings or luggage, bianca is quietly and serious while walking, some of people inside of the airline is looking at her but she don't care about it, they looking at her 'cause she is beautiful  sexy but specially the wounds in her face, and some people is feel sad about it 'cause it's obvious that she cry. 

By the way bianca is wearing jeans, rather large jacket, and inside of it is t-shirt, and a sneaker but the hickeys on her neck that her father made, people can see it, but she don't care and she don't mind it.

When she got her things she went out of the airport and took a taxi, she was taken to a hotel, a few minutes later she arrived at the hotel which it's called Primland Hotel. This is a beach and it have a hotel that you can stay in for many days or how many days that you want, this is perfect to someone that like to forget someone or if you like to have a peaceful life.

The hotel here is big and sound prof so it's perfect, you can play a music, but not that really volume up 'cause it can hear it. 

Bianca is now in her room fixing some things that she will use everyday. She decided to stay in the hotel for 3 weeks, 

When she's finish fixing everything, she went to the bathroom to change. While she's got inside she see her self in the mirror so she went closely in the mirror. Looking at her face and the tear that fall in her eyes. She wipe it off and smile sweetly. 

'Bianca POV' 

I go inside of the bathroom and see my self in a mirror, so go closer in the mirror to see my face closely, while I'm looking at my face I see one tear fall out of my eye so I wipe it and smile sweetly that I never been.