dixie & addison & nai

every one was hanging out,Noah and dixie were cuddling so we're Addison and Bryce.you guys started watching 365 days and you got horny really fast.
nais pov;
we were watching 365 days and im so fucking horny rn.i wanna fuck both addison and dixie rm and rail then to my pussy.god damn their fucking big juicy asses on my fucking pussy screaming to be railed.they're wearing such slut outfits waiting to be ripped by me😩😩
Pow ended-
nailea went and got a blanket to touch herself.
nai pov again;
i went and got a blanket,i took my short short shorts off which showed my hot ass.i haven't had dick in along time and honestly don't want it anyways i took them off and started putting 3 fingers in my wet ass pussy waiting to cum.i started moaning alittle,no one heard since they thought it was the movie.but dixie amd addison noticed and they smirked at eachother.they told Bryce and Noah to go get food,they left and as soon as they did they got off the bed amd started coming towards me while taking their slut clothes off.i hadn't noticed so i kept on moaning.
Pov ended-
addison and dixies pov;
we were watching the movie and heard nai moan.we knew what the slut what doing so we told our only for sex bfs to go get food.when they did we started taking our hot asf oufits off,to ofc fuck nais big pussy.
Pov ended-
nai stopped when they heard a door being closed,it was addison and dixie coming her way with a dildo and vibrator,hot pink.
you fucking slut look here,addison said to nai.
you want this dick baby girl? were gonna fuck you so much till you cant walk.
nai was in shock of what addi just said but nai said,ok daddy,fuck my hard ass pussy rn or ILL fuck you tikk you cant move.
addi smirked and walked with the vibrator while dixie started strapping the dildo on and preparing for nai to be fucked.dixie started thursting in and out of nai. "UGHH DI- "moans" DI-XIE" "FAST-"moans" T-ER DADDY"
dixie took it off and started making out with nai while grabbing uer big ass boobs.
addison then came while nai still recovering from her heavy breathing and out the vibrator on nai.
"DONT CUM WITHOUT ASKING TOU SLUT" said addi. nai started moaning so much she wanted to bejdut fuxked aliteayd.
dixie and charli both came on nai and staryef fucking her pussy and eating her out.
baby girl i think yougot enough.don't telk anyone you whore or you'll never walk again😏

447 WORDS!!!