darianka & olivia

olivias pov:
recently me and my now ex bf,kio cyr, broke up.i wasn't to mad actually cause i had been questioning my sexuality and was getting very sexual feelings towards my best friend darianka,she was bi and i might had been to.god damn hoe much i just wanted her to fuck me.
pov ended-
the next day dari came over.olivia had a thong and lace bra under her robe.she was very horny for dari.
smut starting-⚠️
when they were ab to watch a movie olivia sat on daris lap,scissoring their pussys together."woah liv,what are you doing","something i wanted to do for a long time" olivia said.she went back to what she was doing making dari moan."o-o-liva-a this isnt-t right-t-ttt" dari moaned."stfu an just fuck me-eee" oliva shouted."bet then" dari said.she started taking livs robe off,then her slut thong.with liv just in her bra dari started eating her out with her soft toung,in a passionate but demanding tone."uHuH" liv moaned."d-dari-ii" liv screamed. "faste-err please-e-e" she said rolling her eyes back.daris tounge went in every direction you could please making liv moan so loud that dari would probably be fucked up.someone pulled up after couple of minutes thinking it was livs parents so they just put their clothes on or atleast liv had to,and went to sleep."round 2 next time" dari whispered while smirking.

249 WORDS!!!
quick note-
(sorry this is short i lost motivation)