jules & kenz

kenz pov: i was really horny and my gf,jules, was sleeping so i decided to give her a morning surprise.i went under the blanket and started taking off jules shorts.i started eating her out in 8 figures and sucking on her clit.
jules pov:
"mhm fuck go faster" i said.i thought this was a sex dream ab me and kenx, i was cumming so hard in it and i was gettinh my pussy demolished by her."UGHHH JUST FUCK ME MOREE" i screamed
pov ended-
kenz pov:
i started touching her boobs and making out with one of them while squeezing the other. i got some sex toys and a vibrator.i put it in jules pussy them started kissing her. " MOANS" i could see her getting wet when she woke up.
pov ended-
"UGHH" i screamed while waking up. WHAT THE FICK BABYGIRL, i said. you slut dont do that. im gonna fuck you hard. i gravbed kenz and ripped her clothese off.i then fucked her clit. kenz started moaning then i took her to the shower with a dildo. i turned the water on and started fucking thats sluts ass. "JU-"MOANS" JULESSSS" "GO FAST-"MOANSSS" FASYER-R-R" kenz said out of breath and still moaning.
pov ended-
jules took the dildo off and turned kenz her way. "now listen you skur, if you ever do that again without my permission i wilk tuck you sooo hard you wont even be able to speak, ok babygurl😼?" said jules.
"i-i-m sorry-y yes-s-sss "moans". said kenz.
jules left leaving kenz naked.

267 WORDS!!!