"So ur saying ur boyfriend is the killer" taehyung said and y/n groaned in frustration. "For the hundredth time he is not my boyfriend taehyung-ah" y/n said to the boy who keeps insisting that they are dating.

"And yes i am not sure but think with me. Doesnt this look familiar to u" she said showing him their selfie and zooming in on jungkook's hand.

"No" he said shrugging his shoulder and sipping his drink. "Goshhh how are u this dumb!!" She said searching the files before pulling out some pictures and putting them beside each other on the table.

"So here look at this symbol left in the crime scenes its the same symbol jungkook has tattooed on his wrist" she explained.

"That cant be used as evidence tho maybe its coincidence" taehyung said as he checked the pictures.

"And the restaurant is special to him  and t-the day we met he was wearing the same cologne i smelled at the crime scene where the girl died the same night i first saw him a-" she was cut off by a voice she was familiar with.

"I see ur sitting at ur table now" jungkook's voice echoed through her ears making her panic. She quickly started hiding all the paper with the help of taehyung.

"Ah yea" she said trying her best not to freak out infront of him. "Hello y/n nice to meet u again" jimin said as he sat down "oh y-yea" she said feeling awkward

She eyes taehyung as if telling him to take her out of here. But he just shrugged. "So is he ur boyfriend" jimin asked pointing at taehyung.

"O-oh him no he is my best friend" she said and they nodded then an idea popped in y/n's head. "So me and tae were talking about the murderer's cases. What do u guys think about these?" She asked catching their attention.

"Oh i dont rlly know why he kills these poor gurls like they didnt do anything" jimin said shrugging. 'Jimin looks safe' she thought before nodding.

"I know right!! Like why girls why not guys." She said glimpsing at jungkook who had furious eyes

"I think they deserve it" he blurted out making their eyes snap in his direction 'haha gotchu' she thought "wae" she asked "idk i mean they probably have done something u dont know about" he shrugged making y/n frown.

'All they did was love tho' she thought but kept it to herself. "So um taehyung-ah lets go we need to go" y/n said standing up "where are we going" he asked making her glare at him. "Ur dropping me home" she demanded "dont u know how to-owwww ok ok lets go" he said as she stomped on his foot.

"It was nice to see u guy again take care lets go" she said then pulled taehyung's wrist making him stand up before pulling him out if the shop.

"Whats with them?" Jimin asked looking at  the two who were hitting each other while making their way out of the shop. "I dont know" jungkook shrugged still looking at him.

'Why did she bring that topic up and why was she this nervous when we showed up' jungkook kept thinking before he noticed that y/n had dropped a paper.

He was about to pick it up when.....