~Flustered~ Terushima x Reader ♡♡

Hello! This is my 1st fanfic so i dunno if its any gud but i try my best >_<
Also most of stories i write are gonna be a quite bold reader bcuz i like thinking of the bois being all flustered lmao
I like to imagine dat teru would b extra flustered towards the peeps he genuinely crushes on
Also i drew the pic of flustered teru u see above :3
check out my instagram @alisha_the_ok
:^>
Anyways, enjoy reading!
.
.
.
.

It's the end of another school day and y/n made her way to the shoes locker after waving goodbye to her friends who have to stay back for after school activities. Y/n had her own club but today her club leader told all the club members to take a day off since they've been working hard and he thought they all needed a break once in a while in which y/n was quite grateful for.

Y/n walked over to her shoe locker, took her outdoor shoes out n dropped them on the ground as she changes into them. As she was putting her indoor shoes into the locker, a certain boy known as Terushima was around the corner and happened to see y/n.

Terushima had had a crush on this particular h/c haired girl for quite a while now and has yet to ask her out. He has seen her around school and thought she was cute and liked seeing her make stupid jokes with her friends that he totally didn't eavesdrop on during lunch or whenever he finds the opportunity to. She was also quite well-known as a very kind and friendly person around school.

He blushes at the sight of y/n delicately brushing her hair behind her ear as she places her indoor shoes into the locker. He snaps himself out of his admiration towards the girl and mustered up the courage to walk over to her and thought about ways to ask her out simultaneously.

As he was making his way towards her, he was so desperately trying to maintain his brave face so that she wouldn't notice his nervousness. He wanted to ask her out but didn't want it to be like how he asks any girl out because in this case, he actually likes this one and doesn't want her to reject him like most girls do because of his quite obvious reputation.

He finally made his way to her and is currently standing in front of her as she stares curiously at him. "Yes? Can I help you?", she asks him as he desperately tries to push down his embarrassed and slightly red face away. After a moment he finally blurted out, "Hey y/n um, I heard there was this cool movie out tonight, do you wanna go watch it with me?" Terushima right now is absolutely shitting himself, his heart rate not seeming to go down and he's trying his best to look as calm as possible but right now that seems to be failing.

Y/n, of course knows who this boy happens to be. All thanks to his playboy personality but she didn't think she would be his next target. However, something in his demeanor doesn't seem like his usual flirting self. She wondered a bit about that before slightly brushing the thought away. Back to the mind of Terushima, the tiny silence between them makes him ever so anxious as he has thought about just saying 'nevermind!' and dashing away. He gulps, quite audibly and he internally slaps himself hoping she didnt hear that.

Something clicked in y/n's head as she smirked and decided to tease him a bit and says, "Who even are you?"
Y/n puts her best poker face on and tries her hardest not to laugh at his panicked expression.

Terushima starts to panic and tries to form sentences but instead ends up a stuttering mess. Y/n couldn't keep it in any longer, chuckles and laughs at his panicked and flustered state. The boy looked confused for a moment until she says, "I'm just messing with you" and she waits until her laughter dies down a bit before saying, "I'd love to go."

After hearing her response, Terushima is absolutely excited but steadily calms himself as they both proceeded to exchange numbers so he could text her the place and time they're meeting at. Y/n doesn't notice but as Terushima is saving her number, he's smiling to himself like a child.
.
.
.
Terushima is standing outside the theater in his casual wear, scrolling through social media as he waits for y/n to arrive. After a while, he hears a voice he recognised calling out his name and turns his head towards the direction of the voice. Y/n walks her way towards him smiling and waving her hand to get his attention while the boy blushes slightly and tries not to die right then and there as he admires and fanboys (lmao) over y/n's outfit.