~Skateboarding~ Bokuto x reader ♡☆♡

Hello! A rush of inspiration surged through me n now here i am writing once again lmao
I got dis idea while i was just randomly skateboarding one day n bokubro came to mind :D
Anyways i hope u enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
   It was a sunny day today so y/n decided to go skateboarding. She has been skateboarding for a while now-a few months and has gotten quite comfortable just skating around the neighbourhood. She doesn't know how to do any tricks but she never intended to do any when she asked for skateboard. She just wanted that 'skater girl' feel and to just feel cool because she was bored one day and decided to test her luck when she asked her parents for a skateboard.

There's this one boy at school, Bokuto, whom she has known for a while now. Ever since he randomly came up to her and started talking to her during their school sport's festival, they've become quite close.
Y/n was used to being on her own but its not like she didn't have friends, she just preferred to be on her own most of the time and her friends were fine with that.

She hangs out with her friends mostly when they ask her to hang out with them outside of school but in school, she's perfectly content being by herself.
During the sport's festival, Bokuto saw y/n all on her own, standing next to the drink dispenser which contained ice-cold orange juice in it.
He thought she seemed lonely so being his extroverted and friendly self, he just casually walked up to her to say 'hey'.
Turns out he said more words than just 'hey'. The two talked all day and spent the whole festival together.
Y/n thought his energy was contagious and wanted to spend more time with him. So she did.

Fast forwards to a few months later, the pair had become closer than ever. Bokuto even considers y/n as his best friend and talks about her all the time with Akaashi but makes sure to reassure him that he's still his best friend even though Akaashi was completely fine with it.

Anyways, in the span of a few months, y/n has slowly developed a crush on Bokuto and continuously thinks about different ways to spend time with him outside of school.
When she first got her skateboard, she immediately texted Bokuto about it and even sent some pictures of the skateboard to show him.

The next day, y/n and Bokuto went to a nearby park so she could practice. When they met at the park, Bokuto wasted no time to tease the h/c about how cool she looked in her gear and excitedly took photos of her in every angle possible.
Y/n huffed but didn't argue with him and just let him do as he wishes, she jokingly poses as well at some moments. Besides, she thought him being all excited over her wearing simple safety gear was quite adorable. The sight made her heart flutter and she sighed in content.

Months later, she has gotten quite good at skating and occasionally skates around her neighbourhood as she listens to her favourite songs thru her earphones.
One day, she felt like asking Bokuto out for a little skating at the same park so she made sure to ask him during lunch which he delightly agreed to.

After school, y/n got home, freshened up and wore her safety gear then prepared a water bottle for her to bring later. Who knew that skating could get quite exhausting was her thought when she first started and laughed at how she used to get so tired during the first skating session.
.
.
.
She made her way to the park and saw Bokuto leaning against a railing. He looked up from his phone and smiled as he eagerly makes his way towards y/n.

For the first 30 minutes, y/n was just casually skating around as Bokuto cheered from the side looking at her while holding her water bottle.
After a while though, y/n walked towards Bokuto and gently took her water bottle from his hands while also subtly brushing her hands against his like the sneaky gal she is.
Bokuto just stared at her as she took a big gulp of her water with her sweat glistening around her cheek towards her neck. Since it was evening, the warm glow of the sun strategically kissed her skin, making her look magical in the boy's eyes.

Y/n closes her bottle and looks towards Bokuto who didn't realize he was slightly red from staring at the girl in front of him. "Um, hey are you feeling alright? You're kinda red," y/n asks as concern fills her voice.
Bokuto realizes and snaps out of his thoughts, hastily replying,"Huh? Oh no, I-I'm fine, don't worry." As he nervously chuckles at the end.
The h/c looked at him for a moment before smiling warmly at him.

"Hey, why don't you have a go?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Skating! You should totally try," y/n cheerfully exclaims.

Bokuto slightly panicks, "Ah, but I don't know how to.." as he then pouts.
Y/n chuckles and says, "Don't worry, I'll teach you! Oh, you should probably wear these gears just in case you fall though."
The girl removes her gear and hands them over to Bokuto who was still wearing a surprised expression.
Luckily y/n's gear was stretchable and is able to be worn by any sizes. She was quite surprised seeing how far the velcro was able to stretch as Bokuto puts them on.

"Damn, you're quite thick aren't you," y/n casually blurts out not thinking about how completely flustered and embarrassed the poor boy was getting as he shyly hums in response.
After a little while, y/n grabbed hold of Bokuto's hand as he carefully balanced himself on the board. Y/n then, still holding his hand, asks him to give a push. In which he did but ends up stumbling almost instantly.

Bokuto was absolutely terrified at the moment while y/n stifles a laugh before bursting out laughing at his expression.
The boy did a small pout. He didn't want her laughing at him as he turns his head away in embarrassment.

Y/n wiped the tears away from her eyes after laughing so hard and continues to coach Bokuto as best as she can for the rest of the evening.
After a long while, Bokuto has improved a bit from before. He now doesn't need to rely on holding y/n's hand but can only skate at a slow pace. Y/n cheered regardless as Bokuto smiles while blushing slightly.
He then suggests that they get some ice cream. The girl's face lit up as she gleefully agreed.
.
.
.
They went to a convenient store and bought their ice creams as they went to a nearby playground to chat for a bit before going home.
The pair sat at the swings as they silently ate their ice creams in peace.

Y/n was swinging slightly until she asks Bokuto if she could play a song she was currently obsessed with.
Bokuto smiled and replied with a simple 'sure!' as y/n excitedly takes her phone out and started playing 'Not Another Song About Love' by Holleywood Ending (im so obsessed with dis oki sdjsjsjsk) and started jamming out.

As she sings along, Bokuto just stared at her as the music starts to play with his heartstrings and the girl singing beside him wasn't making his heart beat any slower.
He gulps.
Y/n stops swinging and looks at Bokuto.

"Something on my face?" she says as she starts brushing her face with her fingers.

Bokuto, still in his thoughts, blurted out without a second thought, "I think I really like you."

"Eh?"

A few seconds after, he realizes what he said and instantly covers his face, blushing profusely, feeling heat rising up to his ears.
Y/n blushed slightly and moved her free hand to the one on his face and grabs hold of it, taking it away from his face.

She smiled at him and gives his hand a little squeeze as Bokuto felt his ears burning and heart beating like mad.
Y/n rubbed little circles around his hand with her thumb and looks at their interlocked hands before facing him, saying, "I think I really like you too, you big dork."

As Bokuto's mind blurs, trying to find words, y/n swiftly moved closer towards the flustered boy and lay a soft but gentle kiss against his lips.
She pulled away, blushing slightly and chuckles at the boy who's system seemed to malfunction altogether.
After giving him some time to calm down, Bokuto turns to y/n as he was still blushing, hastily asked her, "Does this mean we're d-dating now?"

Y/n puts her hand under her chin, teasing him a bit before turning towards him smiling, "I supposed we are."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
dat was the end of the fic!
its a bit long but i hoped u enjoyed reading!
uwu