Short chapter: Marry her

"Can we meet?" She slowly says.

"Sure, why?" The other line spoke.

"I just want to ask something."

"Why not just ask me now?"

"I think asking you personally is better." She fumbled with the hem of her shirt. There's no turning back now.

"Okay, sure, when and where?"

Mina types in the details and forwards the text as soon as she can and rests her arm on her forehead as she slumped on the bed.

"This is it." She whispers to herself, wanting to give herself the strength she needed in order to make this happen.

She's never been so sure in her life before.

Inside the cafe, Mina sits diligently in front of the mother of the one she completely adores.

"What are we exactly going to talk about?" Jeongyeon cuts to the chase.

With one huff, Mina spoke, "I want to marry Chaeyoung."

"You what?!"

Mina didn't flinched but only gain more courage, she doesn't care about how people are staring at them. "Marry her, I want to marry you daughter ma'am." She even repeats.

"Chaeyoung is so young, you don't have to live in a fast phase." Jeongyeon spoke and it made Mina think for a while.

"Wait a bit longer, wait till she finish her studies then go for it. I won't stop either of you." Jeongyeon assures that Mina feels like smiling the whole entire day.

Jeongyeon starts drumming with her fingers, "But promise me one thing." She utters and Mina is on all ears.

"Anything." she replies. If it means she can marry Chaeyoung, then she'll do anything to make that happen.

"Don't break her heart in the process, you know how delicate she can be. Or else I'll break your bones." Jeongyeon sternly spoke as she glared at Mina.

Mina swallows and feels her body shiver under the gaze.

"Nah I'm just messing with you! But do make sure not to make her feel upset, I'm watching you." Jeongyeon reminds again but more playful this time and it put Mina at ease.

"Sure ma'am." Mina nods.