My Heart

Once apon a time, there was a boy with a skeleton-like appearance. He was about 16. He was sitting in an alleyway like he had nowhere to go. A dog ran by and walked up to the boy. He was black with white eyes and a white nose.

He was also carrying a bone in his mouth. He dropped it in front of the boy. The dog looked back at a girl who was watching him and the dog. The boy and her locked eyes. She helped him on the.way to her house to help him, figuring that he was homeless.

Months later they got to know each other and started dating. The girl smiled her teeth smile. He told her to take care of his heart. Later the boy decided to go on a walk. He passed by a boy with blonde hair and a shook jacket.

Putting his arm around a girl with long brown hair and a green coat, who looked oddly familiar to the girl. He heard the guy say her name and otimaticly realised it was her. He kept on walking on his way to her house, this time, a little faster. His heart felt like it was gonna break. When he gets back he sees that she has a towel, holding his heart.

He looks at his chest to see that he's bleeding. He looks at her and with all his strength kills her with his bare hand. As he looks at her corpse he smiles and descends him wings. He then asks, with a sinister look, "Đø y○ų >ąłuə ¥øųř h€ąŕ+?"