Chapter 1

(A/N: just to let you guys know Tio is in the Harem I just forgot to put her in)

3rd person POV

It all started with one simple thing, a kiss, Hime kissed Nozomi her tail went straight and she had a massive blush on her face. She pushed her away and she asked "w-why did you do that?!" she touched her lips and blushed more, Hime hid her face behind the script and said " because it was in the script " the people that where looking looked threw the script and they couldn't find it, Nozomi then said "let me take a look" Hime gave the script to her and she found the page and said "this was written by hand" Manami the class president looked to her vice President and he replied " I didn't do it". Kyouko took the script and said "ok someone must have written it into her script" Nozomi then thought out loud " but when they where just handed out" Hime then said "if it helps I got my script from Komori" everyone was looking for him then Nozomi spotted him as he tried to escape but Nozomi grabbed him forced him on his knees and jubo kicked him in the face across the room. She went up to him with a look that could actually kill a man and she said "Talk now" then Komori explained his plan to Kiss Hime by bribing people into voting for him to be the male lead in the play as he was groveling the door opened and came in Nozomi and she said "sorry I'm late Prez someone locked the bathroom door" everyone looked at the Nozomi at the door and the one infront of Komori and Hime said "how can there be two Nozomis?" The second Nozomi sighed and said "well it was fun while it lasted".

(Y/N)' POV

I transformed back into my normal self and said "it was all worth it" then I got the same treatment as Komori, hi my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm in highschool I'm a Doppelganger so I can shapshift anyway as I was kicked to the wall upside down Nozomi came up to me and crossed her arms and gave the same look I did but there was one difference, I can see up her skirt, she then said "talk" and I did "so I pretend to be you so I can get a kiss from Hime, oh and white, nice Choice" that earned a stomp on my face. Nozomi then said "geezs how desperate are you man, also Hime did you actually planned to kiss Komori?" Hime blushed and said "well I just, you know, I thought it would be ok with you" Nozomi blushed Mitsuyo came up right next to Nozomi and said "getting hot and heavy" Inukai me and Mitsuyo's girlfriend did the same and said "love is in the air" I went up behind Nozomi and I gave her a hug and said "now it's a party". Manami then clapped her hands and said "alright people it's just a kiss back to rehearsing" Kyouko then said "what you wanted more?" I grew a wicked smirk and I changed into Manami and I said in her voice "yes Kyouko I was hoping for them to go all the way" Hime, Manami, And Nozomi blushed wildly and that earned another kick in the face by Nozomi. As I hit the wall I said "worth it" Manami then said "well I, ah, a kiss between friends doesn't count as anything let's get to work". I replied "then what about all the times we kiss as kids!?" She was ignoring me, to answer your question me and Manami are childhood friends and she used to kiss me all the time also she was my straight man in our lives(A/N: those who know comedy please explain to those who don't) Hime then said with a smile "ok, by the way (Y/N) I'm sorry" I changed back into me and I said "it's fine, plus kissing you is heavenly" Mitsuyo then hugged me and said "what about when I kiss you?" I kissed her cheek and I said "babe your kisses are amazing " she giggled and said "how charming " Nozomi then said "sometimes I never understand your relationship dynamic" Inukai then said "it was hard at first but we make it work, plus we all love each other so it's fine" I nodded and I was force back to work.

                                              It was the end of the school day and I was walking home with Nozomi, Hime and Kyouko, Nozomi then said "man I'm exhausted, why did we have to pick a play? A chorus would of bing easier" Kyouko then said "I doubt that would have bing impressive enough for our class president" Hime smiled and said "come on it is kinda fun" I retorted "unless your permanently stuck as the back up" yep I'm the permanent understudy of the play given my abilities I can play anyone. Nozomi then replied "I agree with (Y/N) and for you maybe " Kyouko then added "you did get to kiss Hime did you" Nozomi blushed and said "that wasn't me!" I replied "and it was worth it" . Kyouko then said "your a good actor Hime have you done this before?" Hime answered "yeah I have, I played a princess in middle school too, and in Elementary school, and in kindergarten" I whistled and Kyouko said "impressive what about in the nursery?" She replied "yeah there too, I was my daddy's princess, it's probably because of my name" I then added "and your drop dead beautiful " Hime then added "I'll be fine playing passerby A" I then thought "Hime you are a treasure " .

                                                      The next day we where back in swing, the door to the classroom opened and Mitsuyo And Inukai came in and Mitsuyo said "hey things are really coming along, I got a costume for you to try on Hime". She handed Hime the princess dress and I really love her work, after Hime put it on it was even more amazing Hime then said "Wow!, it's amazing!" Mitsuyo then geeked out and said "better be that was hard work, the place was set in midevil Scandinavia so it would have bing impossible for there to be a centur princess but In Russia thoe there where so use that for reference as well as Asha and the near Middle East. You will also see-" I stopped understanding her there because she was talking way too fast, I then said "I never get her fascination with clothes I always prefer being Naked" Kyouko overheard me and said "I never knew you where a nudist?" I replied "well yeah I am, I can shapeshift so cloths are kinda of a wast" she nodded understanding my reason then she thought of something and she asked "wait, aren't you supposed to get snacks for everyone?" I replied "I called in a favor " she replied in a deadpan tone "getting out of work" I nodded with a smug smirk. I looked back to Hime and Mitsuyo and Hime looked gloomy then the team in charge of the set came in and once they got the go ahead to bring them inside they did and I heard someone say "Mush!, Mush!" On top of the tallest one is non other in my roommate Lilith to which I called in my favor too. After she got off she walked up to me and she said "I hope you like it Perv" I replied "where are the snacks?" She replied rudely "what do I look like your fucking cover I asked Papi to do it" I was immediately alerted by this and I asked "when did she leave?" She replied "fifth teen minutes ago" I quickly rushed to the window and opened. As I opened it something crashed into me and that someone was Papi, Papi looked at me and she said cutely "Papi has got your snacks wifey " it's her nickname for me. I patted her head and I said "good girl Papi" Papi is my other roommate and she may be not the brightest tool in the shed but she is simply the cutest one there ever lived. Nozomi And Manami came up to me and Manami said "next time will you get them yourself" I smirked and said "do I get punished know mistress " she blushed and kicked me in the head. Manami then said to everyone "ok, we got the set and the costumes let's due a run threw the howl thing but with feeling!, oh and skip the kiss this time" I replied "no promises " we all then did our final run threw with only a minor hiccup, once everything was ready we set up in the gym and we started our show.

                                                        I was in the crowd but I only assume they where setting up and once they started they where really good. Lilith then said "why did you dragged me here bitch" for those wondering why she talks like this, it's just her personality. The curtains opened and the final seen started and I whispered "didn't you wanted to come with me" she looked away blushing and I thought "yep a rude tsunderie" the crowed wondered if they where going to kiss but they where disappointed that they didn't but then something went wrong and the set started to collapse luckily Hime catch Nozomi and was able to get off before they got hurt. Nozomi then said "thank you" then she Kissed Hime on the cheek and everyone was cheering and I simply smiled and said "mine was better" Lilith looked angry and she shouted "those idiots did it wrong!" She was in charge of the sets and lets just say they got a mouth full. After the play I was walking home with Hime, Kyouko, And Nozomi again And Nozomi said "everyone loved the play" Hime then said "well the principal wasn't empressed" Kyouko then said "that was surprising you two would of bing hurt bad" I then said "definitely lucky the set crew is getting a lecture from Lilith so it probably won't happen next time" Kyouko then said "hopefully " Nozomi then said "back to the principal I say leave that to the president she can smooth things over" a random student then came up to us and said "I just want to say that you guys where great" after they left Nozomi said "thank you" I then noticed Hime looking embarrassed and I said "well isn't my princess embarrassed " I changed into Nozomi as the prince and I said "why not let your Prince Charming Handel it" she was embarrassed even more and Nozomi laughed and said "come on we are why passed that" and we all just had a good time.

                                                            The next day we are in our biology class and except for the teacher explain to you guys this I'll explain it to you guys. Humanity evolved from six legged creatures, they all can be separated into there own groups, group one is the cat folk, the goat folk, and the fanus, group two is comprised of the angel folk and the dragonaids, group three has the centaurs there where weirtigers but they went extinct and group four is the mer folk. But there is a fifth group called the rares, they comprised of ogres, arachnoid folk, Kobolds, mermaids, devils, Harpys, and doppelgängers. I'm the last one on that list each one has a certain ability that makes us unique from the other groups, ogres have strength and are fare larger, arachnoid folk are simply like centaurs but there lower hafe are spider like and they have spider like eyes and an exoskeleton, mermaids are almost identical to the mer folk but they can survive in deeper and colder waters either then that there merely identical. Devils have horns and bat like wings and a pointed tail, they also can hypnotize people and the majority of them are often rude, Harpys have wings in place of there arms and have bird talents and they are only born female also they aren't the brightest bunch so a majority of them fly and groups, oh and they can fly. Then there are the Kobolds they are simply dog like people they have fur all over there body's and have a higher endurance and agility mainly the vast majority like to run all the time. The last one is yours truly we cane shapeshift into anything and anyone, our world over the ages went threw so much discrimination especially my group making us rare and practically an indanger species. But modern times have at least humbled the world down, some places still have it rough but we all hope to achieve equality, and as for how the rare group fits in society's plan as, well they don't have one. We are extremely rare that there's only a few in each in the big country's thanks to ancestry but I really don't care about this stuff. Given our shapeshifting ability's a lot of the racial discrimination laws don't imply to us given we choos our own main form and some choos to look like centaurs or angel folk so those laws of us looking like them don't imply but the race schism laws still imply to us. I looked to the door and I saw some government guys at the door and I thought "looks like somethings up" I then looked out the window in borden until we had to do the pledge of Allegiance.

                                                          After biology was gym and we had to run, yaaay I said sarcastically, Kyouko was the lest Athletic out of us and she was already worn out. Nozomi then said "go father, hey go faster, come on go faster, if your about to collapse after two kilometers The you should really start exercising more". I giggled and Kyouko said "I'm not a natural athlete ok" I then said "why can't I take a nape?, I'm tired" Nozomi then said "your not running you made treads for yourself " yeah I made tank treads to move me forward because I HATE RUNNING. I replied "and I'm still tired" she sighed and Kyouko said "I don't get how we run the same distance" Hime then said "mom and I run the same everyday for about 20 kilometers, it's not so bad" Kyouko then said "why do you run so much?, a wait loss thing?" I replied "it's probably that" Hime then said "oh uhh" Nozomi then said "you don't look that big to me" that earned a smile from Hime and she said "when centaurs gain wate we have a hard time turning our body's and we can't do stuff like whipping our own behinds" I then said "that's true that's what Crea said when I asked " Nozomi then said "oh well I didn't think you could reach that fare" Hime blushed and said in embarrassment "of course I can!" Nozomi then replied "I'm sorry" I then added "your perfection Hime " that earned a light blush then we stopped because Kyouko needed a break. Nozomi then said "if you don't get in shap you won't be able to whip your own butt" Kyouko then said "I hate you!" I then said "but seriously you really need to be in shape" Kyouko replied "says the person using tank treads!" I replied "it's either that or I run and I hate running it's bad enough I have to run with Plot and Cera in the morning I don't need to run now".

                                                           Nozomi then sarcastically said "you actually run, wow the world must be coming to an end" I replied blankly "if you couldn't crush my head with your judo thighs I would push in down the hill". I'm seriously when it comes to this stuff, Hime then said to Kyouko "no matter how much you eat you never gain wait do you" Kyouko then said "no not really, (Y/N)s the same" I nodded and Hime said "wow I'm jealous " Nozomi gave a sly grin and a chuckle and Kyouko then said "what's that chuckle for!?" Nozomi replied "well your body is nothing but straight lines nothing to be jealous of if you asked me" Kyouko was angry and said "I'll punch you you jerk!" And Nozomi had Kyouko running again. Until after a few feet she ran out of breath, Hime asked "are you ok?" I replied "yeah you don't look to good" Nozomi then said "jeez, you look like your about to die" Kyouko then said "and who's fault is that" Hime then asked "do you want me to carry you on my back?" Kyouko replied "no way, that's a terrible idea I could be excused of discrimination and send it to a correction clinic" Nozomi then said "that's a little dramatic " I replied "honestly it kinda is in some cases" Kyouko then explained "she's right it really isn't actually, in our country Centaurs used to be warriors but in some places they where used as slaves used as mounts. That's where most anti discrimination laws originate so they take this stuff seriously " I nodded and I added "yeah, Cera told me all about it when she was telling me about her family history " Nozomi looked at me and I asked "what?" She asked "who's Cera?" I replied "oh, she's one of my legal guardians but she's more like a room mate" Hime then said "now that I think of it I have never bing to your place" I just said nothing meaning it will take a weird turn. Kyouko then said "ok we should stop even talking like this is probably illegal" Nozomi then said "anyway once you got your breath we'll take our time finishing " Kyouko then said "no I'm fine go on ahead with out me" we all looked at each other then Nozomi said "don't worry about it, it's not like we are trying to get first place or anything " Hime then said "I bet that's what Tama is going for thow" I then added "probably Lilith too" she likes to run sometimes. Nozomi then said "yeah because being class president wasn't enough " we giggled at that and Nozomi then said "for the record if there was a cash prize I would ditch you in a heart beat" I then said " I would probably go faster and leave you in the dust as long as Lilith isn't in it" Hime asked "whys that?" I replied rembering what happened "in middle school she kinds broke a kids leg to win a race for vouchers" Nozomi said "I actually heard about that" I nodded and Kyouko said "ok I think I'm good" she then stretched her back and I said "let's roll out" Nozomi gave me a judgmental look and I said "oh come on that was good" she never liked my puns. As we where running Kyouko stopped and asked Hime"hey Hime, if you tried I bet you could go really fast huh?" Hime thought about it and answered "I can do a hundred meters in nine seconds or so" I then asked "is that fast?" Nozomi replied "yeah crazy fast" Hime then said "I can show you if you want, there are no cars coming so I'll just run to the station. By the stop light" Nozomi then said "ok be carful" I added "don't cause a car crash" Hime then went full throttle and that's when we realize something, she's going way too fast.

                                                            We tried to warn her and she didn't hear us until she reached the round where a car came out of nowhere. She jumped over it thankfully and I screamed "What did I just say!?" After we catcher up with her Nozomi asked "are you ok?" Hime replied with a giggle "yeah I'm fine" I replied "it's not funny " Kyouko then said "you are crazy fast huh" I added "crazy is right". Kyouko then said "you should run track I bet no one can beat you" Hime then told us "that might be right but it's not true I actually gave it a try once". Nozomi then said "oh I forgot it's divided by race" I nodded then Kyouko then said "but what about a sport like basketball " Nozomi then said "Hime has the horsepower but she's not very graceful " I nodded and said "yeah, I tried those too and I was the opposite" Kyouko then said "not enough horse power?" I nodded a yes, Kyouko then said "too bad what a wast, still thow it got to be pretty good to be faster then most people " Nozomi the remarked "you could be faster then most people if you just worked out once and a while. Hey you've bing leaning on me long enough " We then continued then the teacher came by on her bike and said "pick up the pace you four and (Y/N) -" I cut her off by saying "it's my hair it's apart of me so I'm running" she sighed and Hime said "yes ma'am" me and Nozomi looked to the bike and we saw Mitsuyo and Nozomi said "wait is that?" Kyouko then said "what are you doing on there?" I saw that Inukai was with her and Mitsuyo said "oh hi hehehe, well I didn't get enough sleep last night so I'm worn out " I then said "you ok babe?" She replied "yeah I'm fine just need to rest" They then went there way and we continued the run and the best part we took a short cut and we just barely made it. Later we where at the exam board to see who's score is higher, Hime then said "yeah" Kyouko looked at Nozomi and said "wow you look sick, why what's your rank?" She went to look for it it was low, she then went to Hime which she hugged her head to make her feel better and I said "if it helps it was hard" Kyouko then said "says the persons who got the top score like every year, I replied "anyway I guess we got a study group to make". I then heard shouting from Lilith and she said "YES!, I passed beat that bitch!" I rolled my eyes and I got to wonder what's up next.