Trying New Things [y. itadori]

summary: you got bored of Yuji play video games all day so you ask if he wants to try something new.

warnings: NSFW, pegging, dom!yuji, dom!reader, oral, choking, spit, rough sex, degrading, and praise.

*********

you laid on your boyfriend's chest as he tries to beat the same level he's been on for the past hour. he's hands are on your back and he tries his best not to slam the remote into your back when he loses, but once in awhile a sharp hit to your back makes you look at him as he apologizes profusely. his rhythmic breathing and his heart beat keeping a steady beat, slowly puts you to see until he would jolt and yell at the screen.

he would kiss you on the head as an apology. you'd smile and drift back to sleep only to be awoken again and again.

after about an hour of being woken up over and over again, you look up at him as he so concentrated on his game. he looked so cute. eyes narrowed trying to beat the boss and he'll lightly bite his lip when he thinks he's about to lose.

he flickers his eyes down to you and gives you a shy smile when he sees your watching him. you play with his hoodie strings. you know he doesn't like them but you also know he's so indecisive that he ends up putting one on anyways.

"hey yuji, wanna try something new?" you ask him. he paused the game and looks down at you.

"like what, y/n?" he asked putting his control to the side and wrapping his large arms around your upper body, while his legs tangle with his.

"well when i went shopping with maki and nobara," you started, still playing with the hoodie string. you face gets bright red as you remember last weekend.

nobara and maki forces you to go shopping with them. it was fun, you picked out cute outfits and little gifts for yuji, but towards the end of the day, nobara said she wanted to get some lingerie. maki face went red and you laughed thinking she was joking until the three of you were standing outside a sexy shop outside of tokyo.

the three of you went in and maki stayed glued to nobara's hip like the dildos would come alive and kill her. but you went and explored. you knew yuji would be opened to anything if you asked nicely and let's be serious sex has been boring lately.

you wandered the isles looks at the dildos and vibrators until it hit you. like literally hit you. Nobara picked up and strap and smacked you with it. you thought it would be perfect. you always wanted to try to be more dominant with yuji.

"i wanna try to be more dominant," you asked blushing madly at him. after the words left your mouth, yuji cheeks had a light tint to them.

"umm o-okay sure," he said raking his hand threw his hair. "what do you want to do?"

you sat up and straddled him. you kissed his forehead. his hands fell to your ass, giving them a nice squeeze. you leaned down to his ear and gave him a quick peak underneath it. "i bought a strap," his grip tightened on your hips.

"s-strap?" he asked.

"yeah," you said sitting up. you face a bright tomato red. "i want to peg you."

yuji's eyes got huge. "i've been wanted to try that out" he admits. you lean down and kiss him. In between kisses, he says, "I've been too afraid to ask," you start grinding against him and his hands travel up your shirt.

you quickly grab his hand with a loud smack. you lean down to his ear making sure he can see down your shirt. "not yet baby," you get off of him and walk to your bag.