Midnight Lovers [m. zenin]

summary: it's your first time going to the Sister Exchange Event. you meet the mysterious Maki Zenin.

Warnings: NSFW, eating out, face fucking, shower sex, scissoring, fingering, overstimulation, edging, spanking, and dom/sub. themes.

wc: 5k

*********

it's your first year doing the exchange program and momo said it was gonna be fun. you sit on the train against the window. it was your first time going to tokyo. the peaceful music mixed with your lack of sleep the night before and the low rumble of the train easily put you to sleep.

it felt like 10 mins, when you woken up by kamo. he sat next to you and his hand was lightly on you shoulder. you whipped the drool off your chin and exited the train.

once off, you stretched your arms up and the white of your uniform showed. you pull it down and dusted off your skirt. you picked up your duffle bag and stand next to miwa. she looks so happy and cheery for a 3 hour train ride.

you guys pile into a few cars and you drift back off to sleep. well tired to sleep. it was a bumpy ride and the driver was so nervous he wouldn't shut up. at least momo was in the front trying to keep the conversation going.

you feel like you had just fallen asleep once the car stops out front of the school. you yawn and jump out. you're met with the first and second years at Tokyo Metropolitan high school. you see a short girl with orange hair standing next a literal panda. a tall boy with raven black hair stood with a boy with almost white hair. then her. she was absolutely gorgeous. her green hair was tied up in a ponytail and purple glasses sat on the end of her nose. she had cold piercing eyes that draws you in.

you quickly hid behind miwa. when mai started talking. of course she insults them. then the girl with the orange hair starts talking and aoi starts asking about some guy and kamo tells him and mechamaru to stop. then him and mai almost start fighting and miwa goes to stop them. she moved leaving you exposed. the green haired girl looks at you.

you instantly blush and move behind aoi. suddenly Utahime comes up the stairs and yells at us. she asks were tokyo's teacher is and then you hear it. her voice. oh god her voice was heavenly. cold but heavenly. smooth like rich coffee.

suddenly a tall ass white hair man comes running at us at full speed with a cart. he hands us pink dolls and you examine it. the doll feels like yarn.

"what is i-" you turn to aoi. then a some guy pops out of the cart. "what the fuck" you look over at the tokyo people. they looked just as shocked as you. maybe even a little mad. you look at your classmates and they're too invested into the dolls.

the pink hair kid stands in the box. no one says a word. we learn his name is yuji itadori. then the principals show up. the white hair man walks over to the principal. you look around at the weird events that just unfolded in front you.

you pinch the bridge of your nose and walk around. you pace around your classmates. god why is this place so weird? tokyo's principal start talking about the rules but something caught your attention. she was starring at you. her hazel eyes were fixated on your e/c ones. she gives you a small smile and turns to her principal.

you face heats up and miwa elbows you. "what's wrong?" she whispers. you look back at the green hair girl.

"who's that?" she follows your gaze to her.

"oh maki zenin. mai's twin," she giggles.

after a few minutes of the principals talking, you are released. while walking to the dorms you're staying at, someone grabs your shoulder. you get turned around and your met with her beautiful eyes.