🔊Character Soundtrack🔊

Hello once again! Firstly, thank you for joining me here to celebrate yet another milestone. In all honesty, I haven't had the easiest time creating goals for you all and myself (hence the reason I asked for second opinions), but 15k is too big of a goal to ignore. I'm so happy to have made it this far and I truly hope you guys find joy in at least some part of my writing.

With that, I'd like to congratulate us on 15k views on Guns And Roses with a little special here. The original idea came from the author JunieWeathers in the back section of her book where she publishes story extras. I wanted to keep this OC based, as anyone could do the same for cannon characters. Although there aren't many main characters in Guns And Roses that I alone created, and with us already having 300 views on Blooming Roses, I am finding more fun in writing that. So, I'll show off some characters from both books with songs I feel fits them best. I hope you enjoy, and thank you once again!

Character: Tallulah RoseSong: Red Like Roses by

Song: Red Like Roses by

So, it's no secret that I take a lot of inspiration from this anime. A few of you might notice the similarities, but the main one would have to be this song. I can't stress enough how much Rose would relate to this. Not only are the lyrics so similar to how she felt going into UA her first day, but the music alone is so hyped up and fast that it reminds me of my gal. It also relates to the last book in the series that has yet to drop, but a few of you might have found the hint earlier.

But of course, I won't be saying anything, so I guess you'll just have to wait.

Clover Evangeline
Little Miss Perfect by Taylor Louderman, Write it Loud

Ok so I really wanted to put in Don't Stop Believing for Clover, but this song just barely beats that one. So as the song goes, it's very difficult to try to maintain the perfect outside while fighting your own feelings inside, and I think that is a big part of Clover's struggles throughout the book. She's about to be the oldest of the girls in the foster home, which means that is she has any chance of getting a family to pick her, she has to be "Little Miss Perfect". I definitely want to show this more, but a part of her character that I don't get to show that often gets really psyched out thinking about failure. Although, that's something she's working on and we cheer her on for it.