Ch. 7: Here we go again...

Lisa called me as I walked towards school, "Girl! you won't believe me, there is this new kid at school, he's super cute, and ever since I broke up with Dante I have been pretty down, so this is the best way to get my spirits high again!" 

"Oh, Lisa you and you're boy crazy you know?" I said

"Look how's talking, the girl who fell for two boys at the same time, you need to get your feelings straight Mari," she said

"Ugh, I know! it's just I had never fallen in love before! and now I like two boys and it's just all so new for me!" I said as I kept walking

"So have you seen Mr. Rude after you know," She asked

"Well he did apologize but I don't know if i'll see him again," I responded

"Yeah, well imma go talk to him, I mean, go to class!" She stuttered

"Yeah, yeah dont want to be late for class," I said as I winked

"Bye,"

"Bye," I said as I observed the building that was in front of me, it was very big and one of the oldest schools in all of Paris,

"Hey! Mari!" Aly said as she got closer to me

"Alya, hey!" I said back 

"Ready?" she asked

"If I waited till I was ready I would wait my whole life, so lets go," I said as we entered and got to our class

"Hello, dear Marinette welcome to our school!" Mrs. Bustier said as alya opened the door

"Hi," I said as I looked around the room and paralyzed, no it couldnt be, no, no please, it was... Adrien together right there next to a boy, alya went and hugged him so I assumed he was rather her boyfriend or her brother. He was in my class, both waving hello at me. I sat down with alya, when...

"Alright class since it's Monday you know what it means, seat change!" Mrs. Bustier announced "Ok, Kim with max there, and Chloe with rose," She kept blabbering and I kept praying I was with someone nice "And finally, the last three who sit in the middle, Nathaniel, Adrien, and Marinette,". The classroom was suited for the middle bunk to hold three people while the other were made for two. "So everyone grab your materials and slowly and quietly move to your new sits," I stared at Nathaniel he had blue eyes and red hair that covered his ears, and I couldnt help but look at what he drew during class, many times I thought about telling him to pay attention but it just seemed so magical how he moved his pencil and created wonderful things, on a blank sheet of paper.

"Ok, break time!" Mrs. Bustier said as the bell rang, hallelujah I thought to myself "Marinette may you stay for a little while?" 

"Of course Mrs. Bustier," I answered 

"Here's your schedule for the rest of the year, your homeroom and class numbers and teacher's name, and here is your syllabus for the homeroom, we are starting ch.6, the other teachers will give you their syllabus and indicate you were you must start, now have a nice break!" she said, so I left the room and starting wondering around the school, where I found Luka and Adrien talking near the school walls, I didn't know they knew each other or were even friends, and before I could react I was eavesdropping on them.

"So what do you think of Marinette?" Adrien asked. Gosh, they were talking about me?!

"I think she's a really cool person, she's really funny and has horrible taste for things," He said. I blushed

"Well, I think I underestimated her, she's actually a really kind person, and she's really pretty," Adrien added, I went red

"Yeah, she's truly something you know, and she's beautiful," He added, -Marinette.Exe has stopped working- but right before I could faint to the ground someone grabbed me.