what the hell?

Hawks pov)

It was his fault. HIS FAULT. All he could do was sit here and watch.... as  his alpha was arrested.

Not many people thought hawks was an omega. I mean he was a pro.. But so was Aizawa.The thing was, he was a marked omega.To a villain. As a hero. He didn't check if he was being tracked. It was so stupid. It's not like he thought he had to. Who in the history of ever would have to check if they were being tracked when they went over to there partners house for a date?Apperantly Hawks. Now everybody thought that he had betrayed them. His head snapped up as a pigeon loudly squawked at him. He watched through the blinding red and blue light as his mate was put into the car. Just before Dabi was shoved in, he shot a searing glare at Hawks. Hawks felt a pit form in his stomach. He knew what that look meant. So did the omega in him. He was rejected. He slowly felt his mate mark disappear. He started to tear up. Home. He wanted to go home. He let the rest of the heroes know that he was going to clock out and go home, the only response being from Endeavor, letting him know he would be expected at work by 7:30 the next morning.

Hawks walked home crying. His mate was in prison,  he was rejected. NOT TO MENTION ITS WAS 3:30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING AND WAS EXPECTED TO BE AT WORK BY 7:30 AM. WHAT THE HELL?

When he walked into his house, he went through the door, and he suddenly fell over. He got up immediately went to the bathroom and barfed in the toilet.What was happening... ? ugh. He was too tired to care. He decided to go to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welp....

luv yall, Sammythegod