hiatus?

yo I must be like the crappiest brighter ever I'm sorry I cannot like do the story right now at school starting for me I'm super busy I've got stuff to deal with and I just can't do it all right now I'm really sorry but I think I'm going to have to put the story on Hiatus I know I'm sorry I'm sorry but  it's just too much right now I like that I've got so much stuff going on and I just need a break like  I just I need some of my own time I need time because not only do I write these fanfiction I read some of these two I mean like I I've been reading on Wattpad since like almost a year now and  I just started writing a couple months ago like not that long ago and so I'm still kind of used to that  I'm just going to sit here and read Fanfictions so I completely fucking  forget that I actually have my own stories that I need to update and it's so right now I just  I need some of my own time  I've been working on some family stuff, school stuff just a lot of stuff that's going to keep me busy for a while so  I got to say I'm sorry again for this .also I am going to be deleting  my other my hero fanfiction a fallen angel (my hero Next Generation Au) that's only going to be up for a couple more hours after I post that actually probably not even that I'm only going to keep it up there for maybe  half an hour because honestly I started continuing that story and then it just fell apart there is like too much going on on some of the things didn't add up and so I just had to delete I'm going to delete that one I had taken out all the pages for my notebook that I inserted writing on because while I was grounded I still wanted to write so  I'm sorry about that that one didn't have very many reads it doesn't really matter to me it was kind of a shitty story overall so that's happening too it's not really that much but  if you don't want to go read a shitty story go ahead, I ain't going to stop you. anyways yet again I'm really so sorry for both  having to put the story on Hiatus and having to delete that other story  also  I mean  I'm just sorry in general for being like ghosting you guys for like 2 months it was kind of a shady move on me I'm really sorry about that but shit happens so yet again sorry now I got to go so byeeeeeeee.

lots of love,

zebragoldfish

(also I was using speech to text on this so if it looks like I was talking to someone or there are a bunch of punctuation mistakes then thats what happened heh)