ғᴏᴜʀ !

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯─ ❝ 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞❞ ─ᴊᴜʟʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏsᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ!

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
─ ❝ 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞❞ ─
ᴊᴜʟʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏsᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ!

       𝑅𝑂𝐵𝐵𝑌 𝐹𝐸𝐿𝑇 𝑆𝐼𝐶𝐾. it had been full week since robby and ezra's fight. he felt pain in his chest causing him to barely get out of bed. robby was mad at ezra but a part of him wanted the teen to stay. robby didn't understand why ezra was so mean to him, if he was gay, would that affect their friendship. girls weren't interested in robby yet so robby dint feel the need to be interested in girls, he never stopped to reminisce about his sexuality, he wanted to be himself, no labels just him. robby had cried himself to sleep the first three days, he wanted to hate ezra, he want to yell and scream at him but he new that if ezra needed him he would be there.

     robby sank himself in his thoughts, his mind clouds with more pros and cons of being friends with ezra, as robby contemplates, shannon lets herself in his room. robby was always a clean kid so it was a shock when she walked in seeing the room in a complete mess. "robby? honey? are you okay in there?" robby didn't respond under the covers, he kept his eyes covered, his mother didn't need to see him cry over ezra.

"i know you're hurting baby, my first breakup was hard too but it will get better." shannon sits on the bed, her red painted nails slowly remove the covers on his head. shannon's heart aches for the boy, his eyes were puffy and red, his beautiful skin was red and splotchy. robby looks away from his mother, he felt pathetic, crying over a boy who didn't even care about his feeling.

shannon's soft hands guides the boys face back toward her. she gives him a hug not knowing what to do in this situation. "mom can i just be alone for a second." robby whispers on her shoulder. shannon nods quickly kissing his head before exiting the room. robby felt broken and his mind could help him really understand what was happening to him.

     ezra threw his head into the car seat, he was emotionally and physically exhausted, steve not only had him fight an entire week but also abused him more when lever he 'got out of line'. ezra felt numb, his right hand was littered with scrapes, blood, and scabs, steve had declared this fight to be his last one for tonight but even he knew ezra wasn't in any shape to fight.

    ezra jumps at the sudden car movement, he calms himself back down once he saw steve get into the car. "boy that was a good fight today. but you were holding back in the last round." steve smirks. the older man started the car and pulled out of the woods, ezra leans his head onto the window.

     "you could've easily taken that kid in the first few second, what's distracting boy?" steve asks. ezra scoffs, he didn't want to fight in the first place, steve was getting amusement out of this.