Letting Go

Your pov:

I don't know where Chris wanted to go. Maybe to a little town in Wisconsin or maybe we could go to Florida and visit Disney World. I didn't really care. I wouldn't be with my girlfriend or my best friends other then Chris. We were both letting go of our lives that we had created in those three months.

We were on the plane. I think we where heading to Florida. I mean I wasn't mad, it was nice as fuck down there.

Chris's pov:

Y/n fell asleep half way threw the flight. I felt bad because she was leaving everyone and everything behind. She even had to leave Pluto behind. I don't know how she was doing mentally, but physically she was doing fine.

When we arrived at Florida I carried all of our luggage to the hotel we where staying at.

We got unpacked and y/n jumped onto the bed. "So this is where we'll be staying I'm guessing?" "Yup." I jumped on the other bed. "Nothing like home.." I heard y/n say and she sighed.

Your pov:

I missed the girls already. I missed Sab. I needed her, she made me feel happy whenever I was down, well she made me happy whenever.

I had to let go of them until they where gone. Sab would probably go back to Cooper, and I'll be sitting here alone.

"Chris?" "Yo." He stood up and so did it. "Let's go see what's in Florida." "Bett" we called a Uber to drive us around, and at one of the last stops we stopped at the icebar in Orlando.

We went in and ordered drinks. They didn't even ID us which was weird. We sat around drinking until two men walked up to us.
Tall man: "What's up!"
Chris: "hey?"
Curly hair man: "Hey dude, my names Mason and this is Connor."
Connor: "We seen you guys on tiktok with the not a content house girls! Your Anna's girl right?"
You: "Uh, no we broke up"
Conner: "Oh shit I'm sorry"
You: "It's alright"
Chris: "So why did you come over here?"
Mason: "We are having a party at our condo, and we wanted to know if you would want to come"
You: "Strangers asking me to party? Hell yea I'm fucking down!" I jumped out of my seat and grabbed Chris's hand.

We ran out to the car and followed the men to their condo. When we arrived there was probably 100 other people there.

We started to drink.

As the night went on I got more and more drunk, so did Chris. At one point I couldn't even stand.

I felt a man pick me up and go upstairs. "Y/n you need to lay down" I heard a voice say. It was very familiar. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning Chris was in the same bed. I got out of the bed and went downstairs. Connor and Mason where cleaning up the house. I had a throbbing headache.

"Morning" both of the men say. "Morning" I sat on the counter and watched them. I remember last night and how fucking wasted I was.

Connor: "How did you sleep"
You : "Good, considering I don't even remember going up to the bed"
Mason: "Yea, probably because I carried you up."
You: "Ohh, uh thanks"  he nods his head and starts sweeping. Chris came downstairs by us and grabbed the keys.
Chris: "I'm going back to the hotel to change, you coming y/n" I nodded my head and we were on our way.

=======================================
End of chapter twenty-four!
Sorry it's so short!
                        Word count: 620