Research summary 05-Apr-2020

It's been a month now since we terminated the experiments on subject Z. We've continued the experiments using other subjects and have been able to conclude that blood taken from prime subject beta can temporarily reactivate the pain receptors in those who are early-state rabid as well as late-state rabid (see data on subjects 8108, 1831, 1955, 1956, 2001 and 2003). Surprisingly, we've also been able to observe the same effect on those gone feral (see data on subjects 8103, 1521, 1725, 1912, 2011 and 2016).

Those in early- and initial-stages were also able to regain their lucidity (we drugged them just in case to avoid memory formation of the events). The lucidity was still of a temporary nature yet persisted even after pain receptors were blocked again.

Last week, we also started to test blood from others. Blood taken from numbered subjects have failed to yield the same results (similar to previously obtained data). However, blood taken from prime subject gamma yielded comparable results as with blood from prime subject beta, albeit less potent (see data on previous listed subjects). Subjects required more blood for a similar onset time and their obtained lucidity lasted shorter than it did with prime subject beta's blood.

When we tested blood from prime subject beta on prime subject delta several months ago (see research report #1939), the earlier noted effects were not observed.

We will go forward with testing blood from prime subjects delta and epsilon on the same numbered subjects. Considering gamma, delta and epsilon are of a similar age, we expect comparable results. If this is indeed the case, we will be asking prime subject alpha to donate some blood for testing too.

The current hypothesis is that the older the subject, the more potent their blood in regards to how little is needed to regain lucidity and for how long, the onset of the pain receptors reactivating, and the duration of the pain receptors remaining active. We're also hypothesising that if whatever is causing this is present in a subject, receiving blood with the same properties from another won't have any effect.

So far, we have yet to observe other effects, nor have we been able to make subjects in late-stage rabid or feral regain any semblance of lucidity. However, we've yet to try what a large amount of condensed athanasia taken from prime subject beta will do before definitively ruling out this possibility. If it works, we might finally have found a key to a potential cure for rabid and feral states—or, at the very least, make it manageable.

The above data shall become available in more detail in research report #2017.

~*~

A/n 10Mrt'21: Chapter one to follow soon 😊To stick with the "research facility" part of this story, I'll probably drop a few more of these summaries throughout

To stick with the "research facility" part of this story, I'll probably drop a few more of these summaries throughout. I hope it's not too technical 🙈 I've decided to go with a more informal summary they would use to update one another, leaving the more "hard science" stuff for the full reports instead. (But, of course, code words are used for subjects 😜 cookie for the readers who can figure out who is who and what the numbers mean 😏)