01. University

01
*********

"Stay out of my way"
______________________________________

Heart beating against her chest, Thalia slowly made her way out of the vehicle and to the direction of the huge building

Whenever Thalia is stressed, she goes somewhere quiet and is still for a time, letting the feelings of fear and sadness ebb and flow. But now,for obvious reasons,she couldn't do that.

Millie sensed Thalia's fear so she took hold of Thalia's hand to ease her down.

The fresh cold air engulfed the brunette as she and Millie made a path to the directors office.

The hallways were silent and empty, which added on to Thalia's anxiety. Millie and Thalia seemed to be walking for hours until they finally spotted a huge sign on top of a door that indicated directors office.

When you enter the office there is a dark walnut bookcase lining the entire left-hand wall. There is a leather sofa with a fur rug over the back and an Indian blanket draped over the arm. The far wall has large bookshelves lining it on either side. One shelf has literature and the other side has textbooks.

In front of that shelf is the supposed desk of the director. The office was built with fresh air and health as a priority. As such, air from the outside arrived in floor vents and left through the ceiling directly above.

"Good afternoon ladies," the director stood up and made his way to the two girls.

"Hello sir,"Millie politely replied.

Thalia was afraid to speak because she knew that she would stumble on her words.

"Take a seat, please."he said.

Both girls slowly made their way to the two chairs that were located in front of the desk.

"So, how are you guys doing??"He asked.

" Bad. I mean not bad because we came but like bad because I'm really stressed, well I'm not stressed but like I'm not not stressed you know. Well like I'm glad we're here yea but I still feel like at any moment I'm gonna faint. Not because I don't want to be here it's just becau-"Thalia rambled on.

"Hahaha what she means is that were happy to be here! Just a bit stressed," Millie cut off.

"It's fine, you'll get used to it."he said.

Wow, suddenly I am ✨ cured ✨from all my stress. Thank you so much!!!
😃👍

"Well let's get started with the basic rules."

-----------
Thalia didn't pay much attention to the rules that the director was communicating. Like usual, she was zoned out into her own little world.

" Ok now, let's get started with the serious stuff." He said.

"As you may have perceived, this university is HUGE, which means it's hard to find your way around,"he started,"Unfortunately I couldn't get you guys the same tour guide, but at least you have someone who can show you around!"

"Here are the papers that I indicates all information necessary. For example, your dorm and where it is situated, your two different schedules and etc.."

As the girls glanced at their papers, they heard the door creak behind them. Two individuals;one male and one female, walked into the well designed office.

The girl had long ginger hair with a butterfly clip on the top, and was wearing the uniform that was associated to the school.

The boy had black, with hints of white/grey curls that covered the top of his head. He was also wearing the uniform that was mandatory to wear.

"Hello. Thalia and Millie, meet Kendrick Mercer and Sadie Sink."the director said.

The four students waved their hands at each other, recognising each ones presence.

"Kendrick, you will be showing Thalia around. Sadie, Millie."the director continued.

Both girls stood up from their chair and made their way to the door.

"Thank you director," Millie said.

Thalia anxiously felt her legs wobble beneath her, the stress overcoming her like a crashing wave. Not checking where she was posing her foot, Thalia tripped on the rug which caused her to lurch forward onto Sadie.

Both girls crashed to the ground, rubbing their heads in pain.

"I'm so so-so-sorry," Thalia stammered, red flushing her face.

Sadie rolled her eyes,got up, and dusted her pants at the same time as Thalia did.

"Whatever."she said.

Sadie took hold of Millie and walked right past Thalia purposely slamming her shoulder into hers; which caused Thalia to stumble back.

"Stay out of my way." Sadie barked and sashayed away.

(●♡∀♡)
A/N DID THIS MF REALLY BARK^
ANYWHORE I HOPE YALL ENJOYED, AND IDK WHY I AM SHOUTING.
Don't forget to vote('∩。• ᵕ •。∩')
OH ALSO DOES SOMEBODY HERE WATCH MIRACULOUS LADYBUG?? ALL MY FRIENDS HATE IT AND I NEED SOMEONE TO GOSSIP WITH ABOUT MIRACULOUS. IF YOU WATCH IT, PLS DM ME(~ ̄³ ̄)~

 IF YOU WATCH IT, PLS DM ME(~ ̄³ ̄)~