The Lucky Save

Shotos pov:

As I woke up I heard my father's foot steps coming to my door "fuck.." I said under my breathe. He opened the door and yelled "Shoto you're going to be late for school! Hurry up!" I groaned as he left the room growling. I got ready and walked out of my room. "bye-" I said, "bye Shoto!!" said my sister from her room 'I- how did she hear that-' I thought.

As I started walking I heard a "todoroki-kun!!" I looked behind me and saw a girl with green messy hair running towards me. It was midoriya. "oh, hey izuku." I said with a small smile. We started talking a bit and then she asked "so are you going to the Halloween party?" I raised a eyebrow "what party?" I asked "denki is having a party at his dorm on Halloween! I heard its going to be awesome!!" she chuckled as we continued walking.

                 Nobody's pov:

As the two arrived at the school the green headed girl got pushed, it was katsuki (ofc) kat laughed a bit. The half n half girl made an" ugh.. " sound." hey! Don't "ugh" at me icy-hot!" the pomeranian said." sorry bakugo. " she groaned.

                   Bakugos pov:

'Ugh. Stupid half n half. Why can't she just not be an idiot for one second!' I thought. After all arrived in class I sat down wondering where our teacher was. Suddenly Mr aizawa ran in with his quirk ready "everybody there's been a villain attack get ready!" everybody gasped "wtf?!" we ran out and saw the lov! 'PfT! I can easily do this!' at least that's what I thought. After what felt like hours of fighting I heard a voice "Bakugo watch out!!" huh? I looked behind me and saw on of them jump from the behind of me! I fought them off but I was seriously brusied.

                       Shotos pov:

' oh no! Everybody is getting attacked and I can't help!' I thought. I was wondering why no villians were trying to get me until dabi grabbed me by the throat and pushed me against a wall (not a ship😃👍) he chuckled.. "heh.. Goodbye..." he looked like he was going to say something-?"sister.." I was so confused? Whys he calling me his sister? Is that touya? Wtf? But then he looked to his right and I saw Bakugo blast him away. "u-uh.. Thank you.." he rolled his eyes like not even a you're welcome🤨 rude. Wait what says always rude never mind-

                    Bakugos pov:

I saw icy-hot getting choked against a wall and my brain suddenly went ATTACK MODE. I don't know why I just wanted to help? Even though I knew that shitty nerd would save her I didn't want him to get the credit of being a hero to her. I ran to the guy and blasted that motherfucker away🙄💅 half n half looked at me and said quietly "u-uh... Thank you..." I felt awesome! I've saved loads of people before but for some reason this one felt the best! Wait am I catching feelings-WAIT WHY AM I THINKING THAT- I just walked away to fight more villians with a small grin.

         Dekus pov:

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SEE😃

    todorokis pov:

Soon after all the villians were gone I saw katsuki.. Who didn't look the best.. He was with Mr aizawa looking like shit and he saw me and said "Shoto. Come," I ran over and asked "yes sir?" "can you take Bakugo to the nurse?" he asked "of course." I put my arm round Bakugo and helped her walked to the nurse. Jeez Im shook that she is letting me do this.

   Bakugos pov:

    Mr aizawa made Shoto walk me to the nurse. She put her arm round my shoulder and you don't understand how much I loved tha- OH GOD WHY AM I THINKING THIS HELP. Uhm. We made it and I sat on the bed. Ah, of course. SHITTY HAIR WAS THERE. he can't do anything without being in a hospital bed at the end. "hi izuku" Shoto said with a smile. I never really see her smile so I was pretty surprised how pretty it was.... WAIT-.. I'm just gonna make sure I stop thinking what I'm thinking....... Well fuck I can't stop now😐 Im not even lesbian... I think. But anyway it wouldn't work between us. She's calm and I'm loud as hell. That nerd looked up at me and winked he thought that me and shoto were together.. Tbh I didn't mind the wink but it still made me mad. She looked back down at icy-hot and said "hi!" they started talking and I got pissed off. I groaned and made half n half think that I was in ALOT of pain which I was but whatever I mostly just wanted her to stop talking to deku. "oh uh sorry-" she said as she ran over to get bandages.

     Todorokis pov:

I started talking to izuku for a while. I completely forgot about bakugo, she groaned. "oh uh sorry-" I apologised and ran over to get bandages and start to rap them round bakugos arms, torso and legs. After about a day Bakugo got better and could go to this dorm. I asked if she needed help to her dorm she seemed fine so I said ok then we just went back to our dorms.

Ayo bad first chapter check✨
The end was boring but ill try to make the next one more fun to read!