That.. Happened?

(Im to lazy to do a hangover thing so act like they didn't get drunk or sum🦧)

Nobody's pov:

Shoto wakes up and feels a warm arm around her waist grabbing her from the back,she looks across and gasps quietly. She wanted to tap katsuki to wake her up but she liked the feeling and didn't want it to stop. She just gave up a layed her head back down on the bed. She saw her phone on the desk next to her bed and grabbed it to pass the time, she looked and saw she had 19 new messages. She knew it was her dad. She sighed and was thinking about how much trouble she was gonna get in. After a couple of minutes she heard a yawned and the arm lifted up so katsuki could stretch. Baku was still half asleep so didn't see Shoto at first until todo whispered ".. Hi.." with a small chuckle. Bakugos eyes quickly widened and look to her side then saw todoroki. "uhm.. Why are you in my bed?!" she yelled "I'm sorry.. I just woke up like this." katsuki suddenly remembered everything that happened. "oh my fucking god last night!" "I thought it was just a dream!" Shoto said. Bakugo laughed a bit but stood up quickly "now.. Don't tell ANYBODY about this.." said Bakugo. The half n half girl nodded and ran out the door to her dorm with her phone.

Todorokis pov:

I ran from bakugos dorm to my dorm and sat down on my bed scrolling threw my texts. I suddenly see one from midoriya

Midoriya💚
" Oooo~ I saw you and kacchan last night;)"

I slightly gasp as I go onto my texts from my father, of course they were filled with "where are you? You said you would be home by now! Come right now." but I give a small smile remembering that today is the day I can see my mother again. I forgot to go last week because of an attack by the villains. I want to get my mother some flowers or something nice for forgetting to go last time. I get up from the bed and start walking down the hall to the exit.

Nobody's pov:

Shoto walks to the exit and gets a taxi to the mall. She walks to the flower shop and picks out the best ones, she wanted to get her mother more gifts so the walks around looking for more to get. As she finally finds something she feels a hand touch her shoulder from the back, it was kirishima. "oh hello kirishima," Shoto says with a small smile "have you seen dekus snap." Kirishima ckuckles. "no-why?" shouto questions as kirishima passes her phone out to her. She looks down and sees her and Bakugo with the title "my ship is sailing!!! 💘" she blushes and hands her kirishimas phone back. "is it real?" Kirishima asks. Todoroki looks away with no response. Kiri gasps and starts running out shouting "dDdDeEeEnKkKiIIII!!" Shoto buys all the stuff she wants for her mother and desides to walk back.

Shotos pov:

I start walking for what felt like hours looking at my phone. When I look back up I relize that I'm lost, I see an alleyway leading to the main road. Half way there something grabs my waist from the back as I quickly jump and look behind me. I see a man with fully black clothes on. "hey I'm not gonna hurt you~" he says while pulling down his black face mask to kiss my neck. I Immediately kick him and use my foot to push him down to the ground. I put my hand on his chest and use my ice quirk on him so he freezes to the ground. I run away to the main road and see where my mother is. I walk down to the area and knock on the door. A lady with curly red hair and blue eyes let's me in. I walk to the front desk and ask "hey uh I'm here to see rei todoroki?" the lady nods and tells me she's on the first floor room 6.

I walk up the stairs and find the room. I knock on the door, a small "come in" comes from the inside. I open the door and see my mother looking out the window "hi, mom.. Sorry I didn't come last week there was an attack.." I say "its fine! Come, take a seat." she says with a smile. I pull a stool up and we start talking "you don't have to worry about me if you're in the middle of an attack by villains you know?" she says. "yeah" I chuckle. We talk for about 1 hour until I give her the flowers. She makes a wide smile as she smells the flowers and gently hugs me,i hug her back and look at the clock "oh jeez! I've got to go!" I say looking worried. It was my father, he said we had to do MORE training.

I

said goodbye to my mom and headed to his house. After what felt like hours of training I told myself it was time to tell him that I have a girlfriend. I wanted to tell him so much but I knew I would get in trouble..i mean after all I'm kinda sure that he's homophobic. I didn't want to straight up tell him "dad, I've got a girlfriend."so I wanted to be a wee bit stuttle, I took a breathe and said" dad. I've got a lover. " he looked confused why I said lover but then.." what's his name? " I didn't know what to say so I just looked at my watch then said" OH GOT TO GO" and ran out as fast as I could back to the school. I made it back to my dorm and saw that nobody was there? I knocked on izuku dorm, no answer, kirishima, no answer, mina, no answer, denki, no answer. I went to katsukis dorm, but she also wasn't there!

I texted deku to see where she was but there was no answer, I got worried thinking that they got kidnapped! Until I heard a loud door open, I went down stairs to check it out but nothing was there.. I shrugged but as I was about to turn back a hand grabbed my mouth and everything went pitch black! Turns out I got knocked out. As I woke up my hands were tied up and so were my feet. My mouth was taped so I couldn't do anything. I looked around and saw torture weapons! I freaked out! A door opened as a man with crusty, musty, dusty, rusty lips walked out with only black clothing on. "Hello, Shoto.. Todoroki~"