A True Loves Kiss❤️

Nobody's pov:

It was finally 30th of October! Everybody in 1a was so excited for denkis Halloween party! They heard everything amazing was gonna be there. Drinks, food, music, dance floor, singing, rooms for stuff🌝 and more. The hardest part was finding stuff to wear. You didn't have to go as anything you could go normally if you wanted to. There was so much to choose so  deku and shoto went shopping with enjis credit card🧚 Shoto just wanted to wear some black not a whole costume. Deku said "don't worry Shoto I know just the thing for you! You're going to love it!" Shoto looked a bit nervous and confused at the same time. Deku ran out with clothes in his hand. "this!" Shoto looked down and her eyes widen "omg.. Deku.. Uhm.." "just try it on!"

" "just try it on!"

"izuku this is way to tight and just look at the skirt!" Shoto whisper yelled. "oh come on! I'm sure not only me is going to like it( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" deku said with a smirk;) she laughed as Shoto got mad and blushed a bit "and who do you think is going to like it." Shoto asked. "well let me think.... Uh..." izuku said nervously "that's what I thought." Shoto said with a evil grin  "oh please just wear it! I'm begging you!" deku begged. "ah, fuck. Fine." Shoto said quietly. "YAY!" izuku yelled. "BUT ON ONE CONDITION." todoroki said with big eyes. "oh no.." deku said looking worried "make it.. White." :0 "I CAN EASILY DO THAT!" deku yelped

  Bakugos pov:

"bakubro have you picked your outfit!" asked shitty hair, I don't really care about costumes so I just wanted to dress normally. But shitty hair on the other handdd she LOVES costumes. She tries to get everybody in the whole SCHOOL even the TEACHERS to wear costumes." no. " I said with a groan. "BUT WHYYYY" shitty hair cried. "for fake sake you've asked me this about 5 times already! " I shouted. Shitty hair giggled for some reason?? "shotos coming in a costumeeee;)" BITC- somehow she knew about me and her I don't know how I never said anything but like- tf? "shitty hair!" I whisper yelled! she laughed EVEN MORE. ".... What's she gonna wear.." I asked. That idiot gasped and ran over to get midoriya. 'oh god it's that shitty nerd..' I thought to myself, "tell her bro!" he shouted. "u-uh...bro?" that nerd knew NOTHING about shitty hair. "it's my thing round here! Anyways tell her!" the shark said. The nerd showed me the photos of the corset and skirt my eyes widen and I sort of blushed- "That skirt is too short!" I yelled "you think?" deku asked as he looked at it again. "izuku I'm ready!" came from the bathroom "ok coming!" I ran and stopped him from opening the door,i froze wondering what I just did? I didn't want her to see her body or something.. I don't know.. "uh.. Kacchan..?" deku asked. Suddenly a load of words just rushed out "NO-YES-DON'T LOOK AT-BOOBS- BUTT-NO-WAIT-" THAT IDIOT LAUGHED!? "dude.. *laughing* what the fuck?" I didn't want to move but I knew I had to so I gave up and let her in..

Dekus pov:

I heard Shoto saying she was done so I walked to the door but kacchan ran to it and covered it? She froze "uh.. Kacchan..?" I asked them the weirdest and funniest thing happened😭✋ "NO-YES- DON'T LOOK AT-BOOBS-BUTT-NO WAIT-" me and kirishima burst out laughing "dude.. Tf?" kiri said laughing. Bakugo looked so embarrassed he moved out of the way blushing. Hehe.. I opened the door and saw her, she looked like a goddess🧎‍♀️"marry me.." I said laughing she also started laughing "so what time is the party at?" she asked "oh! 7pm!" we walked out forgetting Bakugo and kirishima were there, we only look at each other and just kept walking

   Nobodys pov:

It was finally Halloween!! Everybody got dressed and did everything they had to do before 7pm. Everyone wanted to go because denki was known for throwing the best party's ever! Shoto finished her homework and trained with her dad for some time. Bakugo finished training. Kirishima finished doing the cleaning. And deku finished doing her homework. Shoto got dressed and made sure enji didn't see her wearing that🤨

"eek im so excited!" said deku while her and shoto were walking to denkis dorm hearing loud music and cheering. "same!" said Shoto. They got to her dorm and opened the door to see everything they dreamed and better! "OMG THIS IS AWESOME" said Shoto "IKR" deku shouted so she could hear her. "IMA GO LOOK AROUND A BIT BAII!" shouted Shoto as she walked threw the crowd of people dancing and drinking. She looked around and saw everybody. She saw bakugo and called over to her "hey Bakugo!" "oh hey icy-hot, want a drink?" " she asked." yeah of course! "

      Shotos pov:

Bakugo asked if I would like a drink so I said yes ofc. We walked over to get some beer or something and started to party! We danced for what felt like hours and got REALLY drunk I tried to text my brother to pick me up but I couldn't see the letters.. I couikd see that Bakugo also got hella drunk. We got to hang out with some fellow drunk people and smoked my first ever cigarette.. Yh I'm never doing that again. "wheres that shitty friend of yours huh?" asked Bakugo "uhm I.. I don't know" I replied "wanna find her?" she asked "are you only saying that so you can bully her then say its because you were drunk." Bakugo laughs "you know me so well." I laugh "yeah I guess I do!" we both start laughing "so wheres kirishima?" "you mean shitty hair." "you asshole" I laugh and bakugo laughs.

    Bakugos pov:

Well she called me an asshole🤨and she's right. We both laugh and start to get even more drunk. "so can your brother pick us up after?" I ask "can you try texting him it's to hard for me" she says laughing. I try but she's right it is hard when you're drunk.. We both start laughing. I think when you are drunk you wanna kiss people more or is that just me.. "oh god my dad's gonna kill meee" Shoto yells "fuck that flaming piece of trash!" I shout. She laughs and says "you're right!" a song starts playing uh let's call it.. "creep" "ohh this is my favourite song!" I shout "same!" she yells "um I think deku texted me do you know what she said..?" she asks "uhh jeez I was bad at reading before.. Uhh" I laugh and so does she. I slowly stop laughing but she is still laughing

   Nobody's pov:

Bakugo slowly stops laughing and looks at Shoto. Soon Shoto stops laughing at looks at Bakugo "you okay?" she asks.
Suddenly kisses her. Shotos eyes widen and kisses back.. She closes her eyes slowly then bakugo breaks the kiss "are we just just drunk?" she asks "m-maybe but I don't know.." Shoto didn't know how much she loved Bakugo until she kissed her. She probably hasn't felt love like that before. They run out of denkis party and to bakugos dorm.

They just kiss alot🧍‍♀️
So that's what happened this time 🌚