Where it begins

Spider-Man POV

    I swear man, where do all of these super villains come from. What I need right now is food and a good night sleep, luckily May know who I am so she usually cook a lot for me, but the fight today with some guy who calls himself Taskmaster was not fun at all, the whole I want to 'kill you' stuff so I can face the Avengers when I'm ready bullshit.

As I was swinging I heard a scream well a light one I internally groan because why can't people just work and get money that way they would be contributing to society if they did.

Tony POV

I knew someone was going to try and mug us but nooo Pepper had to insist that we should walk home, and take shortcuts by going through the most suspicious alley in the world, and now she's held at gun point and I don't even have my armor with me mostly because Pep told me to leave it behind for our date.

"Tony fucking Stark you know for a genius this would be the last valley I would find you in, like look at this people are begging to be robbed if they come here." He has his gun a little separated from her head trying to bargain with me.

"Dude even if I do give you money I'll just find you and get my money back so how about we put the gun away, and we can all go home that seem good to me." That guys just laugh even more.

He lift his with the gun trying to say a come on seriously gesture but what he didn't suspect was someone in spandex midair kicking him he fall backwards but still conscious somewhat.

"Wow you know out of everyone I saved from getting mug saving you guys are definitely the least likely." He jokes around with us, wait I know this guy.

"Wait I know who you are, your the crime fighting spider, oh no Spidey I alway hear people chant that when you pass by." He laughed a little.

"Uhh it's Spider-Man but whatever first of all can I just say I'm huge fan of you work Mr.Stark." I smile so I'm assuming he's more in the brains side with his voice I would of thought he like mama as iron man not my brains.

"You a scientist." He shakes his head." No but I'm working for just gotta complete my work for it, alway a dream to become a chemist or a bioengineer or anything that has to do with Science or technology as long as I'm in a lab I'm sold." Then Pepper finally broke out of her stunned trance.

"Oh by the way, thanks for helping us we just wanted to get to the tower by the way I know who you are and I'm just wondering what happened to your suit?" Pepper asked honestly I just notice his suit is all messed up.

"Yeah I got into a fight with some guy name Taskmaster you heard of him he's a big fan of you guys?" I know him but what surprising is that he won the fight against him I think well he's alive.

"Yeah he's a mercenary copy anyone fighting style surprise you beat him." He shrugs and say a little 'ohh'.

Before anything can be said the guy he jumped kicked got back up and shot toward Pepper before I can react Spider-Man jumps in front of Pepper taking the bullet for her.

"Seriously man I wasn't having a pleasant conversation with my Idle." He does some special martial art and knocks him in seconds I wonder how he would do against Cap.

"Oh Spider-Man are you alright do you need help?" Pepper asked well if he was able to do that without hurting he must be enhanced then.

"Nah I get shot all the time I have a healing factor it no worry all I need is lots of food and a nice well deserved sleep." He inform us.

"Nah ah you just saved my wife from getting shot and your pretty fun to talk to if you want come and head over to the tower and meet the rest of us or in my lab while our doctor can patch you up." I invite him to our tower.