End

3rd POV

     "That was.." Peter started but couldn't find the right words to describe how he was feeling. "I think the right word would be amazing." Nat helped him out a bit since Peter couldn't finish his sentence.

"Yeah, what time is it?" Natasha checked her phone to see the time. "Late, actually it's the morning." All they could really think of was last night.

"So not that I want to but I think we should put on some clothes before someone really get impatient of us." Peter explained to her.

"Do we have to come on." She said while getting up again for him to see her fully. "You think Wanda is going to wait any longer." Little did they know that Wanda was both happy and disgusted that they went at it that fast.

"NO do not start again, please I was already traumatized from what I heard before I went to go sleep, come on dad was supposed to leave last night." Both of them blushed a little before they laughed it off.

"Sadly we have to get ready let's go." They got ready for Peter to leave and meet Wanda on the other side. "So how was your night, actually don't answer it I don't want to know." Peter chuckled from her reaction.

"Well kid if you want to know it was pretty good." Peter told her while Nat raised an eyebrow. "That's it just pretty good." Nat said trying to bait him.

"What do you want me to say, like yes Wanda it was amazing like that night was extraordinary my spirits was at an all time high." Peter played with them.

Wanda blushed a little from Peter comment. "See was that hard to say?" Nat teased him in which Peter shrugged it off.

"Well I like to say whatever happens in a certain place stays in that certain place."At this point Wanda could handle it anymore and decided to think of something else.

"You know Stark has a kid." Peter sighed but nodded to them. "Yeah but I didn't do anything to help Pepper when she got the kid, I was kind of an asshole to everyone in the first year of the snap." As Peter said they reached the exit to see that he was in New York.

"Holy shit that explains how May was able to visit me." Peter said now realizing where he was. "Well we had to bring you here since Strange sanctum was here plus he used the time stone to heal the damage that the stones did to your hand but you wouldn't wake the fuck up." Wanda said to an amused Peter.

"Well that explains the arm." Peter muttered to himself. "So what I was just knocked out for two months that's it?" Peter asked them.

"I mean yeah, you just wouldn't wake up no matter how many time Mom threaten you if you didn't wake up now she would make go to sleep permanently and when she stopped you woke up the next day." Nat elbowed her.

"Nice Nat the old classic." Peter remarked. "Yeah I should've kept threatening." Nat remarked back.

"I like that if I never got you guys to hang out, you wouldn't be as open." Wanda said pointing at both them knowing that they both hold back their emotions real good in different ways.

"Well trust is something one earns kiddo." He said while petting Wanda a bit before she smacked his hand away from her.

"I'm not a dog." Both Natasha and Peter had a silent conversation and nodded to each other which could only lead to something bad for Wanda.

"Oh but you look like a puppy who wants to get pet right now." Peter started off and petting her again. "I mean look at you when you get angry it's even more adorable." Nat helped Wanda get more embarrassed.

"I hate you guys." Both of them laughed at her. "You chose your parents." Peter said.

"Yeah looks like I chose wrong." Wanda scoffed out but smiled at their offended faces. "Where are we going by the way?" Wanda asked them to only receive shrugs and a whistle.

"I don't know actually, but forget that I'm surprised everyone out an about like nothing even happened like the last five years didn't mean anything." Peter said to them.

"Well a lot of people felt that way and didn't like how people who just got back got all the help in the world but they just got left behind." There was no surprise people felt that way.

"Eh I would to be honest with you." Nat forgot to mention some key details to Peter. "Yeah there motive were good but the way they went so it was wrong, and they were all super someone made them a serum and they got their hands on it first." Peter was not surprised that the serum was finally made it was got him stuck in a literal shit hole.

"Who stop them?" Peter asked them. "Sam and Bucky." Weird this seem something Cap or Tony would help in. "How come the rest didn't help out?" Pete questioned.

"Well seeing is how we were here you wouldn't wake up T'Challa is ruling a kingdom Steve and Tony with Clint retired, Scott was busy with his family and no one know how to come in contact with Strange." Peter knew he was an odd one.

"Wait Capsicle retired." Wanda nodded at him. "Yeah he gave the shield and the mantle of Captain America to Sam but he didn't want so then the government gave some random guy the Captain America role which turned out really bad and now Sam's our new Captain America." All Peter could think was that was really unnecessary.

"Let's hope there no more big bads, you know I saw myself in the future." Pete said which intrigued the both woman that were with him.

"Yeah well spill something out." Wanda said. "Well I was happy which like genuinely I saw us and the other Avengers and a kid in my arm." He said while looking at Nat.

"And you by my side." Peter ended it there. "Well that was one would call a dream." Nat snarked at him.

"Yeah but I don't know it just felt so real who knows maybe a settlement might happen." Nat rolled her eyes while smiling to herself liking that idea secretly or she thinks.

Alright short ending yes but I'm so out of sync with sleep, school,work, and most of all life in general so I wanted to complete it without much editing or words in it my bad I need sleep.