Chapter One

gin woke up. it was a monday morning and sadly a school day.

"sorry mew chan you have to stay here meow woof"

"..."

mew chan was sad.every day gin went to school, he had to leave them behind and act like an actual normal non-furry human being. If gin stayed home with mew chan, he could express himself all he wants...

mew chan had enough of this, they decided that one day, they'd sneak into gins backpack and find out who at his school is taking up their precious time together. So that he did.

Gin went over to catch the bus as mew chan waited... waited until they had the chance to get... regenve. Luckily, before they left, mew chan took a knife from the kitchen for their own certain purposes. Hopefully gins parents didn't find out about the missing knife.

Gin finally ended up at school, where he met his friends before the periods started. First was math, second history, third study hall, and fourth; science. After that, he had lunch/recess, where he usually played with his other friends. As the subjects went by, mew chan finally got their chance to see who those clowns that gin hanged out with were. As gin went outside to the playground, mew chan saw him walk up to some green haired girl with a weird choice of headwear. She seemed a little older than gin, maybe one or two years ahead of him, but that's still a risk to gin and mew chan's precious relationship. Mew chan ended up figuring out the girls name, "bucket girl" as gin calls her. Now the only trouble was figuring out which class she was in, and when she has alone time.

 Mew chan actually had an easier time than expected, all they had to do was hop in the girl's backback (yes they wear backpacks to the playground for some reason idk) and follow her home. Lunch went by actually pretty quick; after all, i guess time flies by when you're plotting a murder. Soon, the end of the day came, and the bucket girl was going home. mew chan only realized that going home with the bucket girl would only mean they'd worry gin by not being by his side, but that didn't matter right now. The only thing that mattered was that the bucket girl would end up dead.