Chapter Three

It was the day. The day that Gin would realize just how much danger his friend has been in the last few hours. He didn't know right away that she was dead, but he would... soon. So he woke up and looked around his room, looking for his school uniform thingy.

"MEW CHAN!!" Gin spotted mew chan in the corner of his room, and immediately ran to hug them. Mew chan had this feeling of relief flow through their non-existant veins. To have a human child hug you... such an experience... Now the only thing Mew chan had to think of was... what's next?

What would the bucket girl's parents think when they see her? Surely they'll call the police... Oh oh and the school will close down! That way Mew chan can finally have some more time with Gin

"Hehe... I should really start killing people more..." Mew chan thought in their head. Afte all, they were sort of a noob to this whole murder buisness. I mean, sure they killed a couple people before, but not much. But it still-

RINGRINGRINGRINGRIGNRIGNRIGNRINGIRNIGNR

The telephone just started ringing, so Gin picked up the phone since his parents were "much too busy" to do anything.

"O-oh..." Mew chan heard Gin say. The word rung into their ears, Mew chan could feel the disappointment and sadness in Gin's voice as the person on the phone talked. This must be it. Surely the school was calling the students to tell them that there's been a murder and school is out because of safety reasons, surely.

"But cant you play on your other X-box, meow?"

What? X-box? What does this have to do with a murder? Mew chan slowly scooched clooser to the phone, trying to hear the other persons' words.

"You know my X-box stopped working way long ago, and I can't play minecrraft with you because my PC broke, as I already said."

Minecraft? Is minecraft so important that Gin would take time out of him and Mew chan's day together to play minecraft with some kid??? Mew chan was furious. They needed to know who their beloved Gin was talking to.

...

Time went by, but... Mew chan never got a name. Maybe it's another one of Gin's friends at school? Must be, but the fact that they didn't know the nam eof the person on the phone wold make this difficult...

Process of elimination. This is what Mew chan will do.