Chapter 6

*11 weeks later March 14th
*Avery 11 weeks old

Spencer POV

My parents have now been staying in Florida from September until late April early May. They aren't here much anymore. But they have both been dying to see Avery. Since she was born in the end of December they were already in Florida. Me and Toby decided we didn't want to take our newborn on a 3 hour plane ride in January especially when it was flu season, and planes have recycled air it would be easy to catch something and we didn't want a sick baby. But we are now heading out there today for about a week I hope she does well on such the long flight. It was morning and I come down with my bag to see my little baby in her swing and Toby getting some things from downstairs for the flight "Hi baby." I kiss her head and walk over to Toby "Hi honey, Almost ready?" He nods "Yup I'm just making sure we have everything. Do you have everything you need for the flight for Avery too?" I nod "Yes, I have diapers, toys, binkis, pumped milk, I can nurse if needed, blankies, small toys, her stuffed bunny I think we have everything." He nods "Perfect!" He puts all our luggage in and her stroller and a suitcase with a travel bouncer, and pack and play. I take avery out of her swing turning it off and bounce her "Is my baby ready to go see grandma and grandpa?" I ask laying her on the couch as I change her diaper. She was a small cute little baby, she was sucking on her little hand as I change her. I finish and pick her up kissing her head and laying her in her carseat. I buckle her nice and tight lat and blanket over her and walk out to the car putting her in, then getting in myself. Toby gets in too and drives to the airport. When we get there I open her stroller and set her carseat in it since it worked both ways and Toby got the luggage as we walked in side the terminal. We check our bags and I walk towards security pushing Avery as Toby carries the bag with our carry ons. "Ma'am you have to take her out." a big security guys tells me as I get close. I sigh and look at Toby "She just fell asleep too.." "Just try not to wake her up." He says as I unbuckle her and carefully take her out she whines and then when I go to walk thru and it beeps loudly waking her up screaming I try to bounce her the security lady on the other side take her from me "Go in by yourself." She say and I sigh as Avery kept screaming and crying being woken up as well as being scared. I finally get through and take her trying to calm her, Toby follows right after "I'll push the stroller you hold her and try to get her to calm down." I nod as I bounce her as we walk to our gate there was a ton of people around which she wasn't used to and it was scaring her. I face her head towards mine and cup my hand around her face so she couldn't see anyone as we get to our gate "Hi baby it's just mommy." I smile as she smiles starting to calm down and I put a Binki in her little mouth. When we got there we were already boarding the plane. Toby folded the stroller and left it to go under while he follows me carrying the carseat. We sit down and but the carseat next to Toby "I have the carseat because they made me but you can hold her if you want." I nod putting her in a ring sling so she would be comfy in my lap. He looks at us and smile "Are you excited to go?" I nod "Yes I am." An older lady probably my moms age or a little older from across the isle looks at us "Your seriously traveling with her!" Toby looks at her "excuse me?" "Your seriously traveling with a newborn?" "She is 2 1/2 months old, she's pretty well behaved miss." He says and I look over at her "Well she better not make a sound!" She says harshly "well she is little and this is a 3 hour flight I can't promise anything." toby says politely "How about just keep her quiet!" She yells causing Avery to whimper scared, I rub her back and the flight attendant comes over "Miss is there a problem?" "Yes their bringing this little baby on the flight." "Ma'am their aloud to." "I don't want that baby making a sound!" "Okay how about we move you up a couple rows, their is open seats would you be okay with that?" She groan then nods "Fine." She moves up and the flight attendant comes back "I'm sorry about that, we sometimes have people who aren't really happy about baby's on flights." "Oh it's okay really." Toby says and I nod agreeing "Okay well enjoy your flight!" She smiles and walks to the front of the plane. Soon we take off and Avery cries as her ears were all plugged from the elevation. I take her out and try nursing her "Shh Ave. Other people are around." I say nursing her trying to get her ears to pop when they do she screams at the top of her lungs then she calms down falling asleep for a while. She wakes up an hour into the flight and Toby looks at her "Hi baby." she smiles then her tiny nose scrunches and her face turns red "I think she's pooping Spence." He laughs and I do too looking at her I felt her toot. She decided to take a massive poop. The diaper exploded all over her onesie, my shirt, jeans and the ring sling "Oh my god Avery!" I look at us we had poop all over us and Toby tries not to laugh "It's not funny Toby!" His grin fades as he helps us up to the bathroom. All three of us go in the tiny bathroom trying to clean up "Avery what possessed you to do this right now!?" I was so upset over it and she was crying poop all over her as Toby cleans her why I try cleaning myself up "Spence shes 11 weeks old she can't help it, if she has to poop she poops you know that..." I sigh "I know sorry it's just like seriously!" "I know babe just calm down, wear my sweatshirt it don't smell like shit." he says handing it to me and I put it on. We soon sit back down Toby holds Avery now and we soon land and reach my parents house.

When we get there we knock and my parents answer "Hi guys!" My mom smiles and hugs us I walk in setting Avery on the coffee table and sit on the couch my mom sits next to me as Toby puts the stuff in our room I take her out to show my mom "Awh Spencer she is so adorable!" I smile "She wasn't when she took a massive poop all over me on the flight here." She chuckles "Is that why your wearing Toby's sweatshirt." "Yup my shirt was gross." She looks at Avery "Did you go poo poo on momma?" She asks her and Avery giggles "Can You watch her why I go take a shower?" She nods "Oh course were good!" I smile and go take a shower. Toby puts up the pack and play and bounce while my mom bonds with Avery.

Authors Note:
Sorry kind of a while since the update I want to update more the next couple days we will see. Go check out A spoby story too! Also If you could comment thoughts and ideas and vote please! Also anyone interested in roleplaying? Please kik me at spencermorgan28 I have tons of spoby and mommy baby plots I need new people to rp with thanks!
-S