Chapter 3

*Two Weeks later

Toby POV

So we found out Spencer is indeed pregnant. Which I mean is great and all were excited. But Spencer my god is killing me already, we found out shes just about 2 months along, and I swear as soon as we found out she started showing a week later. It's a small little baby bump but it's there, which I don't mind, but these hormones are killing me, one minute shes happy, then mad, then crying, it's hard to keep up, and she's been throwing up a couple times a day, the food intake she's had is crazy! They weirdest things and a ton of them. But I did this to her, and I love her so I don't mind too much. I'm going to be here with her through this all, as painful as it may get at certain times...

It's morning, I've been taking some time off and I feel Spencer squirm out of my arms to the bathroom, to throw up her dinner front last night. I sigh and walk in there and hold her hair and rub her back as I always do. She finishes a couple minutes later, wipes her face and flushes the toilet. "What time is it?" I look at the clock "4:55am.." She looks at me "I'm sorry I woke you up so early." "It's perfectly fine Spence, it's not like you can control this..Do you want to stay up or go back asleep?" "Lets go lay back in bed, and cuddle, maybe fall back asleep." I nod and help her to bed I lay down with her laying on me and we play with each others hands, I also turn on the tv. We start watching tv and I played with Spencer's hair she soon drifts off to sleep and I smile she needs the sleep, I soon fall asleep as well.

3 months later

Spencer; 5 months pregnant

Spencer POV

It was about noon, I was getting nice and big! I didn't like it though, all the pain in my back and feet, along with all the normal symptoms, and I had to go buy all new clothes because I could hardly fit into anything! I was sitting on the couch eating some ice cream which was my favorite pregnancy food. I was eating it straight out of the tub like aways, as I was rubbing my belly. The tv was on but I was more focused on enjoying my ice cream. Toby wasn't far, he was in the kitchen cooking lunch. In our little appartment everything felt like it was all in the same room, except for 2 little bedrooms and two bathrooms down the hall, especially with all the baby stuff starting to come in I am starting to feel a little crammed. I smell the yummy greasy burgers Toby's making and I smile "mmm that smells soo good babe" I say and he puts them on a bun with a couple pickles, cheese and ketcup. My favorite, along with some extra pickles which are another one of my cravings, which is okay most pregnant women love pickles! He also put a ton of chips on the plate too "Well I hope it tastes as good as it smells." He says walking to me "I'm sure it will! Your an amazing cook" He smiles and takes my ice cream tub "Come on eat some real food now." He hands me my plate and sits next to me with his as well and we both start eating.

After a while he looks at me and smiles "Ready to go to our doctors appointment to find out the gender of our beautiful baby?" He asks as he rubs my big belly and I nod "Yes I am, and so excited!" I smile and get up supporting my back with my hand he helps me up and into the car. We soon arrive at the doctors, I sign in and wait with Toby and the doctor soon calls me back "Mrs.Cavanaugh." I stand up and we walk back "Okay I'm going to have you lay down and pull your shirt up." I do what she says and she rubs cool gel on my belly and I wince a little at the cold "Sorry it's a little cold." She laughs a little bit I do too "It's okay I just wasn't ready for it." She moves a machine around it and smiles "Heres a picture, do you want to know the gender?" "Yes!" Toby buts in and I smile "Yes we do." "Okay well it looks like you guys are having a little baby girl!" She smiles and I do too and look at Toby "Were having a baby girl!" I smile that's what I really wanted and Toby did too, he wanted a little girl to spoil and protect, well besides me of course. "She seems to be perfectly healthy congratulations!" I smile and she wipes off my belly and puts my shirt down. We do some check ups on me and I was doing good so far, we soon got back into the car and toby looks at me "A baby girl Spence! I'm so excited!" I laugh a little I think he was a little more excited then I even was "I know I am soo happy, my baby girls in here, I cant wait to meet her!" I say as I rub my belly. "So we have a 45 minute drive back home, lets talk about names." Toby says "Okay, do you have any ideas?" "I like Madison, Avery, Kaitlyn, and Sadie." "I really like Avery and Sadie, I'm not too sure about the other two though... their like way too common if you know what I mean." "Yeah I understand, I also like Emilliee But spelt e-m-i-l-l-i-e-e. But I didn't know if you would want to do that because of Emily.." "Hmm I like that, I really like the spelling, I know it is like em, but maybe we could. Let's wait until we get a little closer to decide forsure." I say and he agrees. We did had a half hour to go, I was starting to fell funny we were stuck in traffic, not too bad but bad enough, the sun was beating on me and I just ate a ton. I look at Toby "I don't feel good." "what!" He looks at me worried and turns the air up trying to cool me down "Toby I'm going to throw up!" I almost scream "Spencer I can't get off the freeway!" He says as we were stuck in traffic, he tries to get around some with no luck, as I threw up a ton all over the car floor. and toby groans "Spence..." I look at him then throw up two more times before looking back at him "I'm really sorry Toby" I say crying, it was our new suv too. "It's fine Spence, don't worry about it, we just need to clean it up when we get home." He gags a little and puts down the windows for some fresh air the smell was terrrible.

We soon get home and Toby starts cleaning out the car "I'm sorry.." I look at him and watch "I can help you." "No I got it, go lay down." "I'm sorry.." "Spence would you please stop saying sorry!" he breaks and I start to cry "I was saying it because I meant it, and I feel like I'm being a nuisance" "No your not baby" He wipes his hands and hugs me "Go inside and lay down okay? I'm sorry for raising my voice at you, I'm not mad." I nod "Okay.." I go inside and lay on the couch. A while later Toby was upstairs taking a shower and I was laying on our bed, I get up and walk into the already finished nursery. I sit in the rocking chair in there and rub my belly and talk to her "Hi baby girl. I am so excited to see you." Toby comes out looking for me "Spence?" I didn't hear him he finds me and stands by the door silent I didn't even notice him "Mommy and daddy are going to love you so much.. We can't wait to meet you, we already have your nursery done and everything, It's perfect for our little princess." I smile and rock Toby comes in and smiles, I look at him "Did you hear all that?" I ask blushing a little "Yes it was adorable." I smile and he motions for me to stand, I do and he sits down and guides me to his lap "Toby I'm going to crush you." "Oh please Spencer no your not, your not that big believe me." I smile and lay my head on his chest he kisses my head and rocks "I can't belive our baby girl will be here in less then 4 months." "me either, I'm so excited." I say " I could tell when you were talking to her, I'm excited too" "I know, you seemed so happy she was a girl too, I figured you would have rathered have a boy." "No I wanted a little girl." I look at him and smile "Shes going to have you wrapped around her little finger, getting everything she wants from her daddy. which probably means I'm going to be considered the mean one." "She's going to be my little princess. But she will love you just as much, I can tell." He keeps rocking and he rubs my belly "feeling better?" "Yes a lot." I say and yawn 'let's get you to bed, my queen needs her beauty sleep." I smile "Yes she does." I get up and we go lay in bed and both soon fall sound asleep.

Authors note; So yes I gave a little bit right after she found out, but I wanted to skip some, the whole pregnancy isn't the most interesting part of the story, so I didn't want to drag it on. But there will be at least one more chapter before she has the baby. So it is a baby girl! So I need you guys to vote, comment which name you like best out of.... Avery, Emilliee, or Sadie!!! Please please vote!! Also comment middle name ideas along with your choice. Please also take a look at the picutre I have added with this chapter, it shows a lot that is mentioned in the chapter! There is like 5 pics in the one so click on it(: Hope you like that touch. Thank you so much for reading don't forget to comment your fav name with a middle name and if you liked the chapter please vote. IF I KEEP GETTING COMMENTS AND VOTES FROM FANS I WILL KEEP THE STORY GOING! Just so you know if you want it to stay going vote vote vote, read read read, and comment comment comment! Thanks hope you all enjoy and thank you for reading! (This chapter is 1852 words long!)

Love, Spence