Chapter 2 - Im Lauren Jauregui

NOBODY'S POV:

The elevator ride up to Miss Jauregui's office was quite, maddie struggled from time to time to try and get out from the guards grip.

As the doors to the 25th floor opened maddie pushed her elbows back hard, hitting the guards right in their stomachs making them let go of her arms. As she made her way out the elevator she felt herself being pulled back a couple of feet. Lauren rushed over to her and grabbed the back of her backpack and pulled her in, grabbing a hold of the girls hood. "Not so fast!" Lauren said in the process of dragging maddie to her office.

She opened the door to her office made maddie go inside with a small push. Lauren turned around and faced the two security men "by the way... both of you are fired for letting her even step outside MY building" lauren said emphasizing 'my'.

Maddie swallowed a lump of air that was stuck in her throat watching as Miss jauregui turned to her and locked her door. "Sit" lauren said pointing to one of the small one person couches in front of her desk.

Maddie just watched as lauren made her way behind her desk. when maddie didnt sit the older woman raised an eyebrow "did I stutter?" Lauren questioned. Her raspy voice and her bright green eyes made her seem intimidating.

"No, I just dont want to" maddie said not breaking eye contact.

Lauren narrowed her eyes and let out a small sigh. Her eyes traveled to her desk where she found a glass sitting perfectly in the middle of the dark collared desk. Lauren picked it up inspecting it closely, she noticed some drops of liquid inside it. But when she brought it closer to her face she smelt the whiskey. She set down the glass and Her eyes snapped over to maddie who stood in her place watching lauren "this wasn't here when I left my office"

"Not my problem" maddie shrugged taking a seat on the small couch, she sat criss-cross apple sauce on it. Like she was at home. Lauren let a small smile pass her lips noticing the way she sat but soon became serious again.

"I would rather not get the police involved in this, little one" Lauren licked her lips, her hands planted onto her desk as she leaned forwards. "I'm very good friends with the chief. You wouldn't wan't theft on your records would you now?"

"You don't have proff that I did anything. I could have been sitting here and waiting for you to get back. And I have a name, bow-tie" maddie snarled back at the woman. Lauren wore a button up long black shirt, black fitted dress pants, a white bow-tie and some white high heels along with some accessories.

"Tell me, little one, beacuse I really do prefer to call you little one." Lauren narrowed her eyes glaring at the girl beacuse of the name she was given.

Maddie smirked at her "I'm good now, bow-tie"

"Ally!" Lauren yelled out of nowhere still not breaking eye contact with the girl.

"Yeah!"

"Get me this girls parents in my office, now! And call the police... ask for the chief!" Lauren smirked watching as maddie's eyes widen.

"No!"

"No?" Lauren cocked her head to the side with a smirk.

"No cops, okay" maddie huffed leaning back. "And you won't find my-"

"Your name is maddison. That bag you have has your name engraved on it on the straps. It's small but I can read. 'Maddison C.'" Lauren read out loud. Lauren chuckled at the name "nice name, kid" she said standing up straight before sitting on her chair.

"Cancel that, ally!" Lauren yelled again making maddie breath out a relaxed sigh.

"Damn it lauren! I was about to press dial on normani's name!" The shorter girls voice was heard from the other side of the door.