Chapter 10 - Lauren You Gotta Sit Down

NOBODY'S POV:

"Before you say anything" camila quickly cut lauren off "I'm so sorry about earlier, it's just today had been a fucking crazy day. Maddie she just-"

"Hey" lauren grabbed Camila's hand and squeezed it, comforting the woman "it's okay. No need to explain it to me right now. I wanted to ask... are you okay? Maddie said something about never breaking a bone. As a parent I know how this situation gets so...you okay?" Lauren smiled seeing camila sigh in relief.

"Oh god...stressful. but it's okay, she's okay and that's all that matters to me" camila smiled up at the business woman "thank you...for coming even though you didn't need to"

"I did it because I care camila" lauren gave her a soft smile and let go of Camila's hand. Camila held in a whimper feeling the warmth of Lauren's hand leave hers. "I should get going"

"It's late lauren you shouldn't be driving-"

"I live fifteen minutes away, camz. Its barely nine at night" lauren chuckled walking down the stairs. She lied, not wanting to stress the other cuban more. She glanced back at the brunette who followed her "I can handle a drive to my house"

Camila blushed slightly "just be safe, okay?"

"I will" lauren smiled opening the front door. She turned around and looked at the smaller cuban in front of her "tell me how maddie is when she's awake?"

"I'll text" camila nodded, her eyebrows furrowed remembering something "you have a kid?"

"The subject changed quick, but yes I do. My daughter brought maddie and kyle in the day after the party" lauren scratched the back of her neck. She didn't want to make things uncomfortable again.

"Ohhh" camila nodded remembering the girl "she's quiet old"

"Not really. Eighteen is still pretty young.... I should get going though, goodnight beautiful" lauren smiled seeing camila roll her eyes with a smile.

"Shut up" camila huffed playfully and put on a genuine smile "night, Lo" she said before closing the door and locking it.

"Aww what a beautiful and disgusting thing. I need some soap for my eyes" dinah rubbed her eyes playfully as she stood at the bottom of the stairs.

Camila rolled her eyes at her bestfriend and pushed her up the stairs "dinah you say shit like that to past boyfriends. Your the same age as me and still not married!"

"Says you?" Dinah quirked an eyebrow entering their room.

"I have a kid and that's good enough for me. You live with your bestfriend and her child... you need help getting some dick in you"

"To be fair I consume dick frequently, so I'm all set" dinah snickered "we can talk about consuming dick but the girls can't?"

"They are sixteen, so no" camila rolled her eyes jumping into her bed. "Can we stop saying consumed... it's just weird with-"

"All the dick talking? Yeah, not really a good word to use" dinah shuddered falling face first into bed "screw those girls for getting that word stuck in my brain"

"Me too, dinah. Me too" camila sighed

-

That week went by super fast. Maddie never went to Jauregui Corp after school. She stayed in her room almost all afternoon with kyle along with her. The girl stayed a couple nights but sometimes left right after dinner. Dinah and camila barely saw the girl at all.

Lauren on the other hand, she didn't receive a text from them all week. She paced around her living room, normani and ally watching her walk back and forth.