3 - The Apology

>> Next day

After maths class, it's time for dispersal. I head to my locker to put my maths book inside, when I find a parcel with fancy-coloured wrapping paper. I read the tag to see if it was really for me, and it was. I opened the parcel hastily for I was curious what was inside, only to find my painting, untouched. I gasped and took a few moments to process what was happening, only to notice a note attached.

It said:

'I apologise for stealing your painting. It was so beautiful; I couldn't resist the temptation. But I will never repeat my mistake. You taught me a life lesson, to never steal again. You never know how valuable something as trivial as this can be, unless you're in their shoes. As you said, 'It's the little things in life which become a part of you.'

Yours sincerely,

A good friend."

I folded the note and neatly placed it in my pocket. That day I went home, feeling complete.

~The end

I know this book is really short, but it's supposed to be a short story so that's the point... It is unedited, and if you find any spelling or grammar errors pls comment so that I can fix it. I hope you enjoyed the story! Have a great day! #tpwk (sorry, I had to include it somewhere)

Bye! 💖💖

~Naomi