Welcome to Italy..

Warning there is an explanation of abuse in this chapter so please be aware.. if this triggers anything you can scroll past but I've kept it to a short paragraph as I know it's not a easy subject to talk about, it's just a build up of what happens in the future. ⚠️

——

Y/N's POV:

The sound of my alarm going off drills inside my head, I slam it down to shut it up and then I slowly get up, and as I suspected I am hanging out my arse. I managed to stomach some tea and toast then I get in a hot shower. I did start to perk up afterwards but I was dreading Lucius's reaction if he found out I was hungover!

After I got myself ready and hoping my makeup hid the bags under my eyes I sat and waited for Lucius. My stomach was in knots, I don't know why I was nervous was it because I was scared he would go mad at me being drunk? Was it because I was going on a plane? Was it because I was going to Italy with my boss who I'm falling for? Fuck knows. Then I hear a tap at the door, shit it's Lucius, I drag myself to the door to let him in.

"Hello my love, how are you feeling?" He asks giving me a kiss on the cheek. His house elf came in to collect my bags thank god.. I was too hungover for that!

"Yeah I'm good, excited.. how are you feeling?" I ask him looking nervous hoping he'd believe me.

"Hmm.. well I'm okay apart from the narcissistic wife going on in my ear, from the smell of your breath you drank quite a few last night? Smells like sambuca!" He says raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah Hermione went a little mad on the shots, how come she was going on at you?" I ask him whilst putting on my coat.

"Don't change the subject little one, you was drunk wasn't you? You know what that means.." he says smirking.

"Yes I was drunk, but I've had breakfast and a shower so I'm feeling much better apart from a little headache!" I say nervously.

"Hmm.. still you disobeyed me Miss Y/N.. that means you'll have to be punished! Now come on we have a plane to catch!" He says as he walks towards the door. I follow behind dreading about this punishment and when I'll get it.

After all the security checks we finally got to board the plane, but I noticed it wasn't just any plane.. it was his private jet. I was gobsmacked!! It was black with Malfoy written on it in white italic writing. Lucius chuckled at my reaction.

"Thought I'd surprise you Miss Y/N!" Lucius says as he looks round at me.

"Wow it's amazing Lucius!" I say admiring the plane, it was even more amazing inside! I literally stood there with my mouth open I was gobsmacked.

There was a huge white leather sofa, a massive tv, a fluffy rug and a glass coffee table, there was even a bar! Also there was big comfy seats where we had to sit during takeoff and landing, there was plenty of leg room though! Me and Lucius sat in the seats and did our seatbelts up.

As I got comfy an house elf came over with two glasses of champagne, I was really enjoying this so far, I felt so spoilt!! Lucius clinks with my glass saying cheers and then after the captain said his announcement over the mic we set off! I started to get nervous and held on to the chair trying to control my breathing.

"Hey little one, it's okay don't be scared. Here hold my hand!" He says softly and grabs my hand. He was such a sweetheart, he was staring at me smiling trying to calm me down. It worked, I soon relaxed and before you know it we were up in the sky and we was allowed to take off our seatbelts and move around.

Me and Lucius started chatting away, we started talking about last night, how I stuck up for him to my friends which he was touched by.

"That was so nice of you to stick up for me, I understand your friends feel a bit on edge about me as I was on the bad side and I hurt a lot of people. But I assure you I'm not like that anymore, and I am glad you see that.. it's your opinion that means the most to me Y/N!" He says as he strokes my thigh smiling away.