Please talk to me. I love you

(Bellatrix's outfit)

(Hermione's Dress) 

(Hermione's Dress) 

Hermione's P.O.V: 

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining through my window. I stretched and smiled. Today would be another good day with my newfound friends. I went to have a shower. I finished and had changed about 30 minutes later. I heard a knock. "Come in." I was fixing my hair. 

"Hello Hermione dear." I instantly recognised my Mother's voice. "Hello Mother." I said sighing. She turned me around and lifted up my chin. "What's wrong my little princess?" She said softly. "I am still not used to this. It's all so weird still. Being a Lestrange, being a pureblood, having Bellatrix as my Mother..." I looked up at her with a few tears. "Aww. It's ok dear. I love you so much. No matter what." She kissed my forehead softly. "Thank you Mother." I said softly. I surprised myself and probably her, by hugging her tightly. "I love you." I mumbled into her dress.

Bellatrix's P.O.V: 

'Aww. She loves me and she hugged me. Truly. Not by force, but truly and willingly.' I thought. I hugged her back tightly. "Oh my beautiful daughter. When I had you, I loved you instantly. My little star. You are one of the best things that has happened to me. Nothing will ever change that. And no one." I smiled as I  kissed her head softly. 

I went over to her bookshelf and took out a small book that was hidden amongst others. "See this? Tales of Beedle The Bard. I read it to you when you were very young. You loved it and begged me to keep reading." I smiled as a few tears slid down my face. "And then...you were taken from me...and had every happy memory of me, removed." I looked down, crying a little. 

Hermione's P.O.V: 

I went and sat next to my Mother and held the book. I opened it. "It has my name in it. And I wrote it...how old was I?" I asked softly. "You were 2 years old. And it was the worst day of my life. I tortured them for two reasons. For the location of the dark lord and for your location. Mostly to find you though." She was crying. I hugged her tightly. "Please don't leave me Mother. Ever." I said softly, crying. She stroked my hair. "I won't dear. I promise, I will never leave you or let you go." She smiled and laid down with me. I just held onto her tightly. 

"Will you love me and stay with me?" I asked. "Always." She responded, smiling as she wiped my tears. "Thank you Mother. I love my mother so much. I never thought I would say that to Bellatrix Lestrange." I said giggling softly. 

Bellatrix's P.O.V: 

"You little imp." I said, smirking. "Uh oh. A smirk is never good." She said laughing as she tried to get off the bed. I stopped her and started to tickle her. She laughed hard. "Mother. Mother stop." She was laughing. "ok ok. I will stop." I said smiling. "Precious Princess. All grown up, but no matter what, you'll always be my little princess." I said hugging her and smiling. 

"I found out where I get my perfect looks from." She said laughing. "Oh? And where is that?" I asked with a smirk. "I get them from you of course." She said smiling. "Hehe. Damn right. You look nothing like your father." She giggled. 

Short chapter. Sorry. I am just short on ideas and also have school to do too. Hope you like it though. I will update ASAP. ^-^