Chapter 5 - It Is Nice To Meet You ..... Again

Hermione's P.O.V:

"Hermione. Hermione. HERMIONE!" Someone was whispering in my ear. I turned around in bed and I almost had a heart attack when I saw Draco laying on the bed next to me fully dressed. "DRACO! YOU FOUL LOATHSOME GIT." I laughed and threw a pillow at him. "Good morning to you too." He laughed back. "We need to get down to breakfast. It is already 9:20 am." He said. "OMG!!! Why did you let me sleep so long?!" I ran into my closet and started to look through my dresses. "DON'T FORGET TO WEAR SWIMWEAR FOR LATER!" He called out after me. I found a nice Dark Blue flowy dress and a set of Slytherin green bathers. I also got out a pair of Dark Blue heels. I quickly changed and went downstairs with Draco. 

(Hermione's Blue Dress)

(Hermione's Heels.)

)

(Hermione's Bathers)

Draco and I went down to breakfast and we sat down. The house elves brought us each a plate of eggs, bacon and toast along with a glass of Orange Juice. "Hermione, how are you?" Bellatrix asked. "I... I... am fine." I tried to put on a mask of confidence. You never know what they can use against you here. After breakfast, Draco and I went out into the gardens for a while. "HERMIONE! DRACO!" Bellatrix called out. "PANSY, BLAISE, ASTORIA AND THEO ARE HERE!" She called out again. "Let's go have some fun," I said after pecking Draco on the lips. "Come here you." He grabbed me and smashed his lips onto mine. We then went in holding hands. "Guys, you already know Hermione. Hermione, this is Pansy, Blaise, Theo and Astoria." Draco said gesturing to each of them in turn. "It is nice to meet you properly Hermione." They said. "Thank you. The pleasure is mine." I said back. We all went to the massive indoor pool. "OH. MY. GOODNESS!" I gasped. "This is MASSIVE!" I exclaimed. "Hermione, your mother IS Bellatrix Lestrange. She IS a pureblood. She is OBVIOUSLY rich." Draco laughed. "Sorry. I am still getting used to this Pureblood stuff and......... also......" I few tears slid down my face. "Hey, it is ok Hermione." He gave me a hug and a kiss. "Ewww. Please. My innocent eyes!" The other four exclaimed. "Sorry guys," I said. "It is ok Hermione. You love him." Pansy said kindly.