Chapter Four - Peaceful Ride To Hell

Hello Again! This chapter will be short. Very short. Why? Because my writer-block decided to just pop in unannounced - and he won't even pay his rent for staying here! Oh well... Lemme get my broomstick!
Hope you enjoy, my dear readers!

✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧

All was quiet. Unnerving even. But not on a little thingy that could pass for a makeshift "boat".

"Still can't believe this old door didn't sunk..." Muttered Mono to no one in particular, playing with his coat and enjoying something called "lo-fi" as Funky put it. Really, that old piece of garbage still had some energy in it to last them for a while - not that he would say it out loud of course. But let's get back to the topic at hand, precisely their little boat. Four of them found a door on a shore right after they left the shed behind - it was Six who had the idea of ​​using it to cross the water to the other side, if there was one, of course. It goes without saying, that deciphering what she wanted to say was a hard task, but they managed - and as a bonus, Six now knew how to spell "door" so it wasn't all that bad!

"What was that Mono?" Mentioned boy lifted his head up, staring at a person who asked him a question - Taylor to be short and specific. His posture could easily tell you that he didn't have the slightest care in the world about what was happening around him.

"Nothing, nothing... I was just wondering where this water can get us. Not that I'm impatient of course, but I would rather deal with anything that is comong for us, as fast as possible." Lively gesturing with hands during his explanation, Mono didn't even notice when something pressed itself on his side. But Taylor did, and an even bigger smile lit up his face. Poor Six fell asleep, thinking that Mono would be a great pillow.

Meanwhile, Funky plunged into a deep, internal war with his own thoughts. No more thoughts about this place and his companions plagued his mind - because for now he tried with all his intellectual might to understand, how that damnable device worked with such unnatural powers in Taylor's hands. An medieval-looking pocket watch that, upon request, would return almost dead people to the living and transport them to completely new places - in his expierence, right under the hot barrel of a shotgun.

Yeah, you know what? This boy's head wasn't too keen on wasting time with this pointless thing - that watch worked with some magic, and Funky decided to settle on it.

But if we are taking magic into account, then does it anwser my next question? Why did my hunger and thirst miraculously disappear? This indeed was a thing on which our redhead boy spend the longest. And guess what kind of conclusion he got! Yes, you guessed it right folks - magic, nothing less, nothing more.

"Yeah, no, enough. Stop thinking and world around you will make a lot of sense." Settling on that, Funky let go of any thought that was troubling his poor red head. Glancing a bit towards Taylor and Mono - just now seeing sleeping Six - a smile crept on onto Funky's face. Whatever dangers awaited them later, he knew they would get trought them without any problems.

Well, except one problem, that couldn't leave Funky be - his boombox was acting up in a strange way that he didn't know how to explain. Unnatural sparks of red energy, and never seen before, green bar with three charges out of four. This wasn't here before, he never saw these add-ons on his equipment before. Something was pulling him towards it - to touch it with a more focused expression and need. But why? He couldn't anwser that, not right now.

"Hey! So, guys, anyone up for some twenty questions?"

Yep, this was looking to be a really long ride - straight to their next hell.

✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧
This one will be without correction (sorry my friend, I don't wanna bother you with this one : D) for I just kinda wanted to let it out as fast as possible - just to get my block to dissappear haha.

Thank you for reading, and everything else you lot done for me to get my creativity back! I hope you'll be having a great day or night! Bye bye!